Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Surferboy567

Those could definitely be the dates, it could also be placeholder dates. Whatever the case, they are probably going to have to announce it fairly soon.
That would be about a month notice for registration and they have held it in July once before.
Maybe a Monday announcement if these dates are the actual dates? Leading to this months notice.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Those could definitely be the dates, it could also be placeholder dates. Whatever the case, they are probably going to have to announce it fairly soon.

Maybe a Monday announcement if these dates are the actual dates? Leading to this months notice.
Isn't that how they did the summer series, the hinted on Sunday something big was coming and then announced it Monday?

OG Runner

I've run Disney Marathons when it was 27 degrees at the start and also 83 degrees (at 4:00 am going up to 92 by the time you finish). Also living in the Northeast, I personally look forward to going to Florida in January in the hopes it IS much warmer and more humid. The least enjoyable marathon years for me were the colder ones. It's a matter of preference.
I totally agree. I personally, was not ready for the shift from 20s in Massachusetts to 80s in Florida for a longer race.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
they need to make an announcement this week so people can PROPERLY TRAIN. I'm DUN with runDisney right now. Otherwise I'm running the Celebration half.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
They just posted another dumb inspirational message. 🙄
Dream Big, train hard

What the heck is this bs? Couldn't they just add - "dates coming soon!"
I'm over this social media baiting inspiration - is it inspiration when they aren't giving people something to train for other than their words.

Last edited:

Texas84

trollhard.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom