Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Texas84

I just slept a few hours after the marathon, than enjoyed the park and had a celebration dinner at le cellier :)
Sunday after Goofy I went to the AMC Dine-in and watched a movie. Had a difficult time getting out of that comfy chair. Great service in there. Food is standard sports bar, but quality. Or maybe I was just starving.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Sunday after Goofy I went to the AMC Dine-in and watched a movie. Had a difficult time getting out of that comfy chair. Great service in there. Food is standard sports bar, but quality. Or maybe I was just starving.

Love their potato skins. Best way to watch a movie - comfy seat, good food and alcohol.

Texas84

A little breezy, otherwise very nice. Although it's Florida, could change overnight.
dopeyfc.png

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Little too early. Current forecast shows 50s at night, low 70s during the day. No rain in the forecast.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm shocked at the race availability too - I'm having major marathon FOMO but it's not in the budget, or training cards this year. I'll see y'all at Princess weekend!

dreamfinder

And the current weather predictions? I'll pack my stuff tomorrow

I'd plan on packing for everything. Although it's showing 50-70F or so, which is actually pretty nice compared to some of the weather it's been still is nothing worse than having it be cold and having to run in work gloves a vendor bought from Home Depot to resell because literally no one in FL was prepared for cold weather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom