Walt Disney World Inside Out

MaryJaneP

You win! We are not sure what you actually win, but whatever it is, you win it. Hopefully the self satisfaction of replying to the oldest possible post will be with you a long time and bring you much notoriety. Battle on, old reply warriors!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I highly agree. I watched that show evey day that it was on. Of course, I am a Disney freak and am fascinated by the backstage workings. I also loved Vault Disney. I wish they would bring them both back. They bring back memories of the four times I worked there; either as a Stage Technician or Electrician. I am now almost 72 years old. It just goes to prove that Disney appeals to the kid in all of us.

I never heard of this show, but I noticed they are all on Youtube, will have to check these out. I actually went to High School with JD Roth, although I have absolutely no memory of him.

TTA94

Guess I’ll add that I’d love them to bring this show back to lol. And add the original episodes to Disney+.

Cmdr_Crimson

I never heard of this show, but I noticed they are all on Youtube, will have to check these out. I actually went to High School with JD Roth, although I have absolutely no memory of him.
They are interesting to watch..Although I do like the original host Scott Herriott and when Gilbert Gottfried rides Tower of Terror is hilarious..

danyoung56

I was a big fan of the original Scott Herriott show. I have all 12 episodes - originally on VHS, then transferred to DVD. The new show moved to a weekly format, and they just couldn't keep up the quality. Also, while I could take the youthful energy of JD Roth for a short time, I absolutely couldn't stand Brianne. She said so many things that were just wrong that it was easy to see that she was just picking up a paycheck. And George Forman was simply reading the cue cards - badly. I don't miss it at all.

FettFan

For a year before J. D. Roth and Briean Leary Walt Disney World Inside Out ran with a guy by the name of Scott Harriet as the host. It was quite a bit wackier than the later episodes. A lot of fun to watch.

I also have all the episodes with both sets of hosts on tape.

Thanks for reminding me to watch them.

Scott Herriott always came off like a longsuffering dad who couldn’t really enjoy Disney without first making a run to the Mexico Pavilion, if you get my drift.

I’m fairly certain that he was slightly intoxicated whenever he was filming.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I've only seen the Alien Encounter episode (the 1994 version.) They didn't mention TOM 2000. @Cmdr_Crimson they should have had Phil Hartman ride ToT. He could've been "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" when he realizes they're about to drop lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom