Walt Disney World Inside Out

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Does anyone remember a tv show that came on Disney Channel called Walt Disney World Inside-Out? It was hosted by J.D. Roth and Breian Leary and guest host George Forman. They would show all about WDW and a few times, Disneyland. It went off the air about a year after Blizzard Beach opened. Does anyone know what happened to it? I loved that show. It reminded me of how much I missed WDW and then about five minutes later I would book my next trip. They should come back with the show again because WDW has changed so much since then.

SykedOwt

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Does anyone remember a tv show that came on Disney Channel called Walt Disney World Inside-Out? It was hosted by J.D. Roth and Breian Leary and guest host George Forman. They would show all about WDW and a few times, Disneyland. It went off the air about a year after Blizzard Beach opened. Does anyone know what happened to it? I loved that show. It reminded me of how much I missed WDW and then about five minutes later I would book my next trip. They should come back with the show again because WDW has changed so much since then.

Your right, That show was great. However they proably took it off the air because of contrace disputes and they don't want to re-run shows forever. They really should bring it back though.

CraigSam

:) I do remember the show! I have a few epsiodes on tape. I called Disney and suggested the same thing but they never really said why they took it off the air. :)

My favorite episode showed them going to the top of Spaceship Earth, and standing on the outer skin - does anyone know how to do this? I have asked and every cast member says they have never even heard of this...

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Originally posted by CraigSam
:) I do remember the show! I have a few epsiodes on tape. I called Disney and suggested the same thing but they never really said why they took it off the air. :)

My favorite episode showed them going to the top of Spaceship Earth, and standing on the outer skin - does anyone know how to do this? I have asked and every cast member says they have never even heard of this...

I wish I had got them on tape. They were fun to watch. I also have seen that episode, it was cool to watch them climb to the top. Also on April 14 on the tv network TLC they are having a show on skyscrapers and are featureing the Epcot geosphere.

Last year there was a show on Fox Family call Moolah Beach, the host was J.D. Roth. I e-mail his film company (Slam Dunk Productions) and they never replied. They should bring it back.

If you can put those tapes on KaZaA for us to download. LOL.

disneydentist

My favorite episode showed them going to the top of Spaceship Earth, and standing on the outer skin - does anyone know how to do this? I have asked and every cast member says they have never even heard of this... [/B]

If I remember correctly you get there from inside in the "space" view at the very top of SE. There is no ladder or stairs since they could mess up the scene. They use an industrial lift truck that is permanently stationed behind the scenery up there. You get lifted up and there is a hatch in the ceiling somewhere.

SykedOwt

Yes, I Know exactly How they get to the top of Spaceship Earth. Next time You are on it in the scene when you turn around for your "Return to Earth" if u look straight up there is a part of the ceiling that doesn't quite match the rest, You need pretty good eyes to see it but... that is how they get up there.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
they don't want to re-run shows forever

You are obviously unfamiliar with the Disney channel in the UK. It should be renamed Re-Runs are Us.
And as for that Glaswegian presenter she is an affront to Scots everywhere. She shouts like shes working at the shipyards on Clydeside.
Back to the thread, during the millenium celebration the did 10 minutre featurets about WDW they were great, aimed at the UK market and very informative. but theres been nothing since.
If it wasnt for Home Improvement, Oh and the fact its part of my package, Id bin it.
More stuff about the Disney Corp less re runs off urine-poor animation!!!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by happy snapper

You are obviously unfamiliar with the Disney channel in the UK. It should be renamed Re-Runs are Us.
And as for that Glaswegian presenter she is an affront to Scots everywhere. She shouts like shes working at the shipyards on Clydeside.
Back to the thread, during the millenium celebration the did 10 minutre featurets about WDW they were great, aimed at the UK market and very informative. but theres been nothing since.
If it wasnt for Home Improvement, Oh and the fact its part of my package, Id bin it.
More stuff about the Disney Corp less re runs off urine-poor animation!!!

We get the same thing here. They even play the same episodes of shows twice a day!!! It really annoys me.

McArcDes

For a year before J. D. Roth and Briean Leary Walt Disney World Inside Out ran with a guy by the name of Scott Harriet as the host. It was quite a bit wackier than the later episodes. A lot of fun to watch.

I also have all the episodes with both sets of hosts on tape.

Thanks for reminding me to watch them.

Figment1986

Thanks for reminding me of the old show, I used to watch it just about every time it was on, I loved how it showed us some backstage things, Showed us most of the hiddin mickeys, Like the mickey watch on one of the robots in the line for star tours in MGM, The heights of the structures, The Hiddin apartment that was built with in Cinderellas castle at WDW. I wish they would show it on the disney channel or even ABC Family.

Goofette

Originally posted by McArcDes
For a year before J. D. Roth and Briean Leary Walt Disney World Inside Out ran with a guy by the name of Scott Harriet as the host. It was quite a bit wackier than the later episodes. A lot of fun to watch.

I also have all the episodes with both sets of hosts on tape.

Thanks for reminding me to watch them.

I really liked it with Scott Harriet also (I didn't know his name, but I remember his face). I always wondered why he wasn't on there anymore. I hadn't thought of that in ages. I wish they would bring it back...even late night I could tape it.

thumper

Was that the show where the host would sit in this couch placed all over WDW? For some reason, I remember when I was down there we saw them filming a guy on a red and yellow Mickey couch (at that particular time of filming, it was on the GF beach)...does anyone remember that show? Or is the same one? :confused:

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Many things are filmed at WDW. It could have been the show Step by Step, Boy Meets World, Full House, Inside-Out, or anyone of tons of movies filmed in WDW parks like the movies Thunder in Paradise parts 2 and 3. I have them all on video except WDW Inside-Out.

If anyone can put the episodes on the internet someplace to download them I would love that. I havent seen the shows since 1996 when the show went off the air.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I miss that show too. Me and my family used to always watch it when it was on, it was a great show on Disney. I think they should try to bring it back. I loved watching every time at a different park. :cry:

thumper

I just had another flashback...wasn't there a special on the Disney Channel a long time ago and it was to introduce EPCOT (early 80's)? The hosts were a very young Drew Barrymore and an older gentleman (can't remember who it was). Does anyone remember that show? I don't believe it was a series..just a one-time deal showing you all around EPCOT.:)

Goofette

I love the old Wonderful World of Disney shows where they take you all through the parks and on the rides (like the one with the Osmonds riding) and there were others, with Annette (where she was in the Salloon singing). I think they should do some updated shows where they take the cameras on all different rides. I Loved those shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom