News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

TYOTimer

even decor, there is barely any left. a few garlands in germany and outside italy, and that about sums it up.
It still hurts me that we don’t have all the different Santa’s in each country.

It also annoys me that we don’t have more of a religious presence during the holidays either. Especially in a country like Italy

TTA94

Sadly, EPCOT has seen its Holiday offerings slowly scaled back over the past 20 years. The fact that Candlelight is returning is almost a miracle

The Epcot overhaul might not be what many want or like but hopefully it eventually leads to more Holiday offerings in the future. Might include some IP lol but better than nothing. I will be surprised if eventually Harmonious doesn’t get some kind of Holiday show or tag. Seems very doable.

Twodoodles

Has anyone heard/read anywhere if the Holiday Parade and special fireworks will run during regular hours at MK from 22 December, once the ‘Disney Very Merriest After Hours‘ event finishes on Dec. 21?
(I was looking back at the MK 2019 park schedule for the holiday week itself where it listed the holiday parade and fireworks in addition to HEA, once the Parties had finished their run.) Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Yep… loosing LOW sucks and was largely inexcusable. However around the rest of the park there was never a loss of decor except in people’s minds.
I really wish they would bring that back or something similar. That was one of.my favorite holiday decorations in all of WDW.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Since all these performers – including cast members, musicians, singers, and narrators – will be required to be fully vaccinated, this year we are not planning to host choirs from different community groups and schools. Instead, to maintain the grandeur of the performance, we are expanding our cast member choir to fill the stage with voices. We’re optimistic that the guest choirs will be able to rejoin us next year for this special holiday opportunity.

We didn’t want to wait another minute to tell you this exciting news. Of course, we’re still working to confirm the schedule of celebrity narrators and details about “Candlelight Processional” Dining Packages, so stay tuned to Disney Parks Blog. We’ll share all the information with you as soon as it’s available. "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom