News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

seascape

I hope they have it starting right after Thanksgiving. I am willing to pay the above joke price of $259 for my wife and I if it includes dinner and dessert party.

LaughingGravy

Projections cannot compare to Dream Lights
Which is why we will see a phasing out of fireworks ( a few accompanying pop pops to the projection show), lights, and in person entertainment bit by bit until the "special event" is a handing out of candy/snacks, projections, pre-recorded music and announcements along with a 3 hr limited admission/shorter line for attractions window all for $100 per hour, per person.

jpinkc

Which is why we will see a phasing out of fireworks ( a few accompanying pop pops to the projection show), lights, and in person entertainment bit by bit until the "special event" is a handing out of candy/snacks, projections, pre-recorded music and announcements along with a 3 hr limited admission/shorter line for attractions window all for $100 per hour, per person.
Oh come on $100 for Disney the way they are heading its at least $500 a head, with snacks and drinks extra. If they have fireworks.

heapster411

IMHO projections are all "fine and dandy" for the Holidays, But to sit before "The Candlelight Processional" with the school choirs, the Voices of Liberty, Cast Members and the Celebrity Narrator reciting, just "Defines" the Holidays to me. There is a certain atmosphere to the Theater that is hard to describe. I am just happy it is coming back, My December trip is starting to feel exciting!

TTA94

I hope Epcot and DHS gets some more holiday entertainment. Jingle Bell Jingle Bam, as much as I hate the name and show lol, and a holiday tag or full holiday show for Harmonious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom