News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It’s outrageous. WDW kept the parks segment afloat during the pandemic and they take it for granted. It would make more sense to skimp at DLP.

And DLP arguably has done the best job with their overall Christmas decorations package. DHS, for my money, may be the best states-side, but what I've seen of DLP this Christmas season... wow. The parade alone is stunning. The decorations on Main Street are top notch. My jaw dropped when I saw video of the decorations in the Rat area.

I honestly think TDO believes the rubes consumers will come no matter what. My bigger fear is that they will see people gushing over this level of decoration and then this "good enough" becomes the norm.

Disone

And DLP arguably has done the best job with their overall Christmas decorations package. DHS, for my money, may be the best states-side, but what I've seen of DLP this Christmas season... wow. The parade alone is stunning. The decorations on Main Street are top notch. My jaw dropped when I saw video of the decorations in the Rat area.

I honestly think TDO believes the rubes consumers will come no matter what. My bigger fear is that they will see people gushing over this level of decoration and then this "good enough" becomes the norm.
So far the evidence suggests that TDO doesn't think the consumer will continue to come regardless of what they do.... they know the consumer will come regardless of what they do. As far as best park State side.... having been to all six this holiday season I would have to go with Disneyland.

received_1108720199872715.jpeg
received_489746079101837.jpeg
received_300779428620351.jpeg
20211205_171408.jpg
20211205_155734.jpg
20211205_155751.jpg

jrhwdw

Here we are! Christmas Entertainment for all returns to MK Today!!!! I'm guessing no Physical Times Guide/Schedule? Looks like MOUACT made Lighting lane....

Vinnie Mac

Not gonna freak out about the lightning lane thing because it's not like this is the first time there's been a additional payment option for entertainment.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Umm... remember that FoF had reserved viewing area for daring to eat at Tony's.

Not that any of it is justifiable. But, this hasn't been brought into existence due to Genie+/ILL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom