Walt Disney World Four Parks One World CD

Epcotdad

Original Poster
I went to order the Walt Disney World Four Parks One World cd on the disney website today and it was out of stock. Wanted to know if anybody heard if they are coming out with a new one or just scrapping the whole thing.

Captain Chaos

I went to order the Walt Disney World Four Parks One World cd on the disney website today and it was out of stock. Wanted to know if anybody heard if they are coming out with a new one or just scrapping the whole thing.

Every once in a while I notice it is out of stock. I ordered mine right from Walt DIsney World's phone order system.

wolf359

I'd love a new version of the Walt Disney World Explorer cd!! I loved that software!

That really was a lot of fun, wasn't it? I just recently found mine in a box of old discs and unfortunately it won't run on Windows 7...

As far as the park music CD is concerned, I'm hoping a big 40th anniversary set will come along this year sometime. Wishful thinking, I'm sure, but who knows?

Epcotdad

Original Poster
Thank you for the info. I found the WDW explorer at amazon for 15 dollars. What is it and is it worth it

RonAnnArbor

It's available at Amazon....and it's available on eBay (often there are a LOT of them there since people now buy these items, burn them, and then immediately resell them on eBay)...

They were all over the parks a few weeks ago...so their mail order stock is most likely just waiting for replenishment...

tecowdw

Thank you for the info. I found the WDW explorer at amazon for 15 dollars. What is it and is it worth it

It's a fun little software. It gives you an interactive narrated tour of WDW. Plus has some games. It was cute and is one of my fond memories from long ago.

Sadly, technology has advanced significantly since and it probably won't run on new pc's anymore.

RSoxNo1

This CD is great, but I think the one they're selling is still a few years old. I'd like to see them add a TSMM track.

MMFanCipher

It's a fun little software. It gives you an interactive narrated tour of WDW. Plus has some games. It was cute and is one of my fond memories from long ago.

Sadly, technology has advanced significantly since and it probably won't run on new pc's anymore.

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode? That works sometimes. It's worth a shot. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom