News Walt Disney World Christmas holidays 2022

Disstevefan1

Don't forget Lights of Winter at Epcot.
1270A329-5F6E-465B-8F1D-27E803E45165.jpeg

DSC_2136-M.jpg

DSC_2155-M.jpg
I remember :cry: :cry: :cry:
I also remember seeing the lights of Winter from the FRONT of the monorail!! Both gone forever :cry::cry::cry:
I am thankful for all the memories of the good times at WDW

It's over now for us now. I knew the end would come sometime, but I did not think it would be so soon.

MrPromey

Don't forget Lights of Winter at Epcot.
1270A329-5F6E-465B-8F1D-27E803E45165.jpeg

DSC_2136-M.jpg

DSC_2155-M.jpg
This one still frustrates me becasue it isn't like the put anything there to replace it and there was no redesign that gave them no place to put them or anything like that. They just decided they weren't going to do them anymore. 😞

I just had a fun thought - imagine they brought Osborn lights back and did them in Galaxy's Edge. It could be the Star Wars Holiday Special that doesn't suck each year! :joyfull:

LittleMerman

Will they have the Christmas overlays for Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway, and Teacups? I'm going to the Party on 12/22 and I thought everything was going to be exclusive to the party lol. I could have gone the next day for cheaper and all day...

gerarar

Premium Member
Are you sure? I am fairly certain we had Disney Enchantment and no Minnie's during Christmas week.
This is correct, we had the Christmas parade, Christmas night stage show, and then DE to cap out the night.

Was okay at best, was really looking forward to seeing MWCTF again along with some first time visitors. Good thing they went with the correct choice this year. And tbh, they should just show both shows every night that week.

donaldfan

I hope they aren’t back to waiting for the Christmas tree to go up until after parade filming happens. :-/

Anyone in the know on timing for this year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom