News Walt Disney World Annual Pass price increases October 2023

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Way to treat your loyal customers, Disney. 🤨
Ridiculous.

What's already happening is people are spending less and less money at the parks to try to compensate for the insane tickets/resorts prices. At least that's what we've been doing for the past few years.

We'll be even more selective with our choices/expenses while at WDW from now on, that's for sure.
…and what you reduce your spending on is what they make REAL profits off of…

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Or those who want to max out their credit cards. That has always been the plan.
Wether it is an effective business plan remains to be seen.
Interest rates are through the roof and I honestly think the price hike news yesterday is going to hurt more than help.

There is nothing new coming over the new few years (new attraction wise to add capacity) so the next few years is going to be real interesting to see how they tackle this along with epic opening as well

bmr1591

They’ll continue to keep pushing the AP prices in the hope that people bail and go with date based tickets instead.

The recent price hikes and benefit cuts to the Disneyland Paris AP meant that most UK guests don’t find it worthwhile anymore

When my passes come up for renewal in April, if I decide not to renew, I just won't go. I'll spend my money elsewhere, especially with the only 'new' thing coming for years is Tiana.

Ayla

They’ll continue to keep pushing the AP prices in the hope that people bail and go with date based tickets instead.

The recent price hikes and benefit cuts to the Disneyland Paris AP meant that most UK guests don’t find it worthwhile anymore
That's what I don't understand about the thinking here...people aren't going to change to date-based tickets, they'll just choose to go somewhere different that is more affordable.

Comped

Interesting that, as far as i can tell, PhotoPass download add-on pricing didn't go up, it's still at $99/year. Still a very good value surprisingly!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That's what I don't understand about the thinking here...people aren't going to change to date-based tickets, they'll just choose to go somewhere different that is more affordable.

Well their hunch is people will “go less, spend more”

Against all known consumer habits since the Roman Empire

something in the water at the business school in Santa Clara

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom