Walls in HM Queue

raven

Well if you are good at deciphering the codes in my posts then you may find out a few details. :animwink:

Expo_Seeker40

expect the queue to head into the mike fink keel boat dock for overflow and a revised stroller parking area and new pavement as well.

dreamfinder

Kind of a furthering of the Leota gravestone idea? Interactive in that sense?

Well if you are good at deciphering the codes in my posts then you may find out a few details. :animwink:

Posts in this thread? About them going bye-bye? Maybe rotting decrepit arms waving as you walk by? Or tombstones sinking in the ground?

blm07

I'm just trying to imagine what could be added. Besides something being projected in or on the tombstones, are they adding TV screens of any kind? That I'm opposed to, no matter what the content is, I'd rather have more physical props than more TV screens to draw attention. And please, let's not have some kind of quiz projected on the tombstones if that is the case.

People always want to think of interactive as "video games." That's not what's happening at all. And no, the old ones are going bye bye.

Because when Disney says "interactive" it's usually some type of video game. :animwink:

I'm going to miss the tombstones, but they needed to be fixed up.

blm07

Kind of a furthering of the Leota gravestone idea? Interactive in that sense?

Posts in this thread? About them going bye-bye? Maybe rotting decrepit arms waving as you walk by? Or tombstones sinking in the ground?

This sounds like a good idea. Something that is physical and doesn't require anyone to answer questions.

I can see it now, a quiz on the tombstone: "How many of your family members are you planning on spreading their ashes throughout the attraction?" then a video of a custodial CM with a vacuum moves across.

imagineer boy

Hm, I hope its nothing too elaborate. As long as its nothing lame like video games or somthing that ruins the atmosphere of the attraction then I'm all for it.

CarlFredricksen

I find it interesting that they'd choose to start this upgrade in the heart of MNSSHP season. With all of the walls up at MK, keeping HM 'original' through the halloween season would keep things more festive, IMO

Pioneer Hall

I find it interesting that they'd choose to start this upgrade in the heart of MNSSHP season. With all of the walls up at MK, keeping HM 'original' through the halloween season would keep things more festive, IMO

Reasons for everything. Perhaps the timeline has it opening to full strength for the holiday season, when the new overflow and interactive elements will be a much bigger help.

rodserling27

My first reaction was "How could they possibly screw this up?" My second was "that's what I said about Horizons and Imagination..." My third reaction is, well, I honestly don't see anything that needs to be changed in the queue. I'm optimistic, though.

janoimagine

While I agree, their never really is a good time for everyone. No matter when, someone will always have an issue.

raven

I'm just trying to imagine what could be added. Besides something being projected in or on the tombstones, are they adding TV screens of any kind? That I'm opposed to, no matter what the content is, I'd rather have more physical props than more TV screens to draw attention.

No, TV screens would be so "six flags" of them to do. No worries there.

I loved the old graveyard but something was thematically wrong with it. The new one will fit the theme of the area better.

IWant2GoNow

I loved the old graveyard but something was thematically wrong with it. The new one will fit the theme of the area better.

Liberty Square theme?

Hall of Dead Presidents? :p

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Well, I'm horrible at ciphers and have a good deal of time before I head back down to WDW. So, thanks for what updates you've been able to give, and I'm looking forward to what comes forth when the walls are down. :)

itsmagical

I read an article that said the new line will go in through the graveyard and near the water, didn't the old line go near the water?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom