Wallpaper Contest #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I'm Sittin this one out...but very cool Topic!!!!
The LCD on my laptop is toasted...its all scrambled...something broke on friday...but I am warranty exchanging it for another Laptop.
Soooooo..when I am back up and running....someone other than me has to vote for me...lol;)

CalDisney

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Very cool, Cal! AND, yes CEO, you do always say that! You can't truly say that 'til you've seen 'em all! :animwink:

Hey Main!!
Thanks..
Love your Avatar!!:)

Main Street USA

Thanks! I'm prob gonna keep it for a while. Im very satisfied as well. I've been wanting to do it for a long time, but was having trouble finding a good pic of walt.

Irrawaddy Erik

I like it too Main..................considering that the contest ends tomorrow its been pretty quiet in here dont ya think......oh well

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
that the contest ends tomorrow its been pretty quiet in here dont ya think......oh well

..uh...what?

"The deadline for this will be Friday the 17th of May at 11:59PM EST "

still got a few more days...hehe

NowInc

Original Poster
LOL never mind then I've been screwy with dates lately my finals last week kick my Booty

..ah..yes...i've been down that road before..no worries...i had to double check the date MYSELF just to be sure ;)

Irrawaddy Erik

i think i was think oh it started on a wed so it must end on a wed.........LOL having a Graphics Design presentation and a Music Board exam on the same day is not fun....

NowInc

Original Poster
i think i was think oh it started on a wed so it must end on a wed.........LOL having a Graphics Design presentation and a Music Board exam on the same day is not fun....

hehe..reminds me of my old college days...especially towards graduation and me working on my damn demo reel...oy...so much stress...

Main Street USA

Hey guys, my entry will be up sometime today or tomorrow. I've been pretty busy and haven't had too much time to think about it. Its seems I'm not the only one, however. What do we have, like 6 entries so far? Thats disappointing! I thought I picked a topic everyone would have fun with.

:( Sooooooooooooooo solly!!!!

Invero

Hey guys, my entry will be up sometime today or tomorrow. I've been pretty busy and haven't had too much time to think about it. Its seems I'm not the only one, however. What do we have, like 6 entries so far? Thats disappointing! I thought I picked a topic everyone would have fun with.

:( Sooooooooooooooo solly!!!!

I've been trying to find the time... but I've been so busy... When the O/T cometh... Tyler taketh... :)

Main Street USA

OK, guys, here's mine. Its 100% Photoshop. A dark, gloomy night. A spooky maid standing on the front porch. A ghostly bride in the upstairs window. A mysterious silhouette in the other....................:D

Any guesses on who that might be? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Attachments

• hm3.jpg
    hm3.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 132

CalDisney

OK, guys, here's mine. A dark, gloomy night. A spooky maid standing on the front porch. A ghostly bride in the upstairs window. A mysterious silhouette in the other....................:D

Any guesses on who that might be? Hmmmmmmmmm?

oooOOOooo!!!!
Eye Like!!! LOL
Hhhmmm Could it be??? MitchyMouse??
Very nice work mainstreet:sohappy:

Main Street USA

Thanks guys! I was up very late last night playing with this one. I had a lot of fun. Mostly, I was trying to capture a bit of spookiness along with the happy, Disney, "fun" HM feel. Actually, I made a few different versions with slight variations. I'll go ahead and post them, too. But just for fun. My actual entry is above!!! :)

Attachments

• hmblue copy.jpg
    hmblue copy.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 130

disney2b

ok here's mine i tried to keep it simple, and that it doesnt look like someone else's, which was hard at first. it helped being in the ride a few days ago though. hope u like it.

Attachments

• haunted mansion wallpaper.jpg
    haunted mansion wallpaper.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom