Wallpaper Contest #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invero

Originally posted by Main Street USA
I dont get the game show thing.:rolleyes:

LOL, maybe it's just me... but like... Walt is the Host... and the years are the answers that the contestant can select... lol... or maybe I'm just nuts... (Well... actually, we already knew that one)

Main Street USA

OK i guess i get the game show thing.

Walt is Bob Barker, and if you match the correct year with the correct picture, you win a car! (or maybe just a new riding mower)

Maria

wow... a talking stove would work great in my house...! "ready, ready, almost burning" Just hope it turns the fire off when dishes are ready! :lol:

WeirdOne

I have a question, on a lot of your entries, where can you put the icons. In wallpapers, isn't there supposed an area for all you icons, like a little space to do some. On the wall papers that I tested on my desktop, it's hard to put icons anywhere without rining the wall paper. Just over analyzing things again. LOL! Oh, and nice wall papers everyone. I've personally never been on Carousel Of Progress, but I still tied. LOL! Again, wonderful entries. - The WeirdOne :zipit:

Lhriangel

*points to the blank space at the left of her wallpaper*
There.. lol
I know what you mean.. graphics where my icons are drive me crazy... lol.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
My Entry

Here's mine: How do ya like it?

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 185

NowInc

Original Poster
Geez..not one bad entry so far...now im wishing i did one...o well..next time ;)

CalDisney

Wow!!!
Those are Nice Meaning Bdis and Mainstreets

Well Maybe I should Fix mine
Angelique tells me my size is off:(

Main Street USA

IMO, wallpapers DO NOT need to have space to put icons. I simply have my desktop set up so that I don't have any icons. Icons ruin every wallpaper. All of my icons are on the bottom bar, along with the start button, time, etc.

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Main Street USA
IMO, wallpapers DO NOT need to have space to put icons. I simply have my desktop set up so that I don't have any icons. Icons ruin every wallpaper. All of my icons are on the bottom bar, along with the start button, time, etc.

I dont even use wallpaper (Ironic isnt it)..but back when I DID, I used to use shell replacment programs (such as litestep) which not only got rid of all the icons, but the task bar too...

...Also..the term "wallpaper" is actually very debatable..since in reality, its just the word i used to describe the whole idea of the contest...I could care less if the icons work with it....and its all a matter of opinion.

Wilson

Hey there! I'm back.

Anybody miss me?
Anybody notice I was gone?
Anybody have a clue who I am?
*crickets*

Oh well, here's mine:

Attachments

• carouselofprogress.jpg
    carouselofprogress.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 133

Wilson

Hey! Someone remembers me!

Oh, that's me in the avatar all right. I know I'm hard to recognize, due to the stunning tan I now have. I got it in, among other places, Mexico! Nice country you've got down there. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom