Wallpaper Contest #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalDisney

Well Now its getting hard to decide who to vote for.....
It`s a 3 way tie
Angelique`s/Christophers or Mine???
HHHmmmmmmmm...
I think i`ll pic Nows!!:p

christopher

Originally posted by NowInc

Hehe...now im REALLY glad i sat this one out...i would never have spent that much time on a ride i feel so dis-passionate about...i give you credit...its going to be interesting to see how the votes go in this one ;)

Actually it didn't take that long, about an hour or so. Lots of bevel & emboss and layer copy & paste.:lol:

WeirdOne

Here Is Mine, I tried to make it simple, yet saying alot. I hope you guys like it. - The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    cop.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 121

disney2b

i finished mine, i wasnt even going to do it this week, but i came up with this crazy idea so here it is.

-hidden mickey, not really though
-6120 picture's

Attachments

• cop2.jpg
    cop2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 142

NowInc

Original Poster
Ah yes...stereographs ( I think thats what its called...its 1:30am and the brain isnt running at full speed)...very cool ;)

Main Street USA

Thanks, Now. I actually had more fun doin ghtis one than any other. Dunno why, but I think I'm also more satisfied with the outcome here than on my previous entries.

Oh, and by the way, i guess you didnt need to enter after all. Not one sub-par entry yet! I'm really impressed guys!

Invero

Originally posted by Main Street USA
This is mine, everyone. I really enjoyed this one. I hope you enjoy looking at it!:D

Main Street... love it... but, umm... for some reason, it reminds me of a Game Show... LOL

Maria

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Main Street... love it... but, umm... for some reason, it reminds me of a Game Show... LOL

The price is right!! :lol:

MSU, I loved it! Very original! :sohappy:

Main Street USA

I dont get the game show thing.:rolleyes:

And I think 2002 is pretty accurate. I only used it because its the present time, but the only thing in that scene that really isn't around yet is the talking stove. Other than that, 2002 works well. I wanted to use a year and not the word "present" or "future" because it would take away from the concept and design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom