Wallpaper Contest #33 - Mickey's Philharmagic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtoad

Not happy with it, but it's all I've got...

Attachments

• mp1.jpg
    mp1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 181

cherrynegra

Wow!! So far some very interesting and imaginative submissions. Thank you Grizz for your very inspired choice for the contest. Something tells me this is going to be a really hard one to vote for.

imagineer99

Nimmy, that is amazing!:eek: :D

I love how you can combine both reality and fantasy so seamlessly. I feel like I'm staring at REAL disney concept art. Spectacular!:sohappy: :sohappy:

SirNim

Gee willickers... Thanks everyone... I had wanted to do something to that effect, but the way it came out was just by accident. I was just experimenting, you know, trying different things, my first idea didn't work, so I tried making the musical notation spring forth from the magic wand star... Very spontaneous... But I like it... :) Happens to everybody... :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by DCA Fan
FINALLY had time to make a wallpaper, what do you think?

nice mixture of elements there

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNim
Here's mine...

I was going for the Magic/Music mix, as you can tell...

I hope it tickles your fancy... :)

good use of illustrator and photoshop there.

SirNim

Originally posted by mkt
good use of illustrator and photoshop there.
I don't have Illustrator... :lol: (yet)... It's 100% Photoshop... :)

(and, I hope my avatar is within the legal limits :lookaroun )

RU42

In each contest there are usually 1 or 2 that really tickle my fancy. This contest has raised the bar - all the entries are absolutely incredible. This vote will be extremely tough. Hats off to all of you - well done.

RU

cherrynegra

I couldn't agree more. So far the submitted entries have been excellent. Definitley shows how much talent, imagination, and artistry some of our fellow members possess. You guys are really awesome!!

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNim
I don't have Illustrator... :lol: (yet)... It's 100% Photoshop... :)

(and, I hope my avatar is within the legal limits :lookaroun )

your avatar is fine by me...

and wow... I can't believe that's 100% photoshop :eek:

imagineer99

I don't log on to Magic for two days and all heck breaks lose...:eek::)

What amazing entries this contest has produced. I wish we could have multiple winners, because choosing s specific one could prove to be EXTREMELY difficult. :sohappy:

cherrynegra

Actually, that isn't a bad idea. Does anyone know if we can vote our top three, and then have standings at the end of the competition? Has that been done before? Is that just too much work?

I only ask because this contest is really, really, going to be hard to judge. It would be nice to acknowledge more than just the winning entry. But I shall defer to the rules and precedence set in previous contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom