Wallpaper Contest #33 - Mickey's Philharmagic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well Grizz has spoken!! The topic for the next wallpaper contest is Mickey's Philharmagic.

Deadline: Wednesday, May 19th, at around 12 noon EST. (Give or take a day, I leave for a road trip on the 16th)

Dimensions: 700 pixels wide x 525 pixels high @ 72 DPI. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS

Formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Bill

Account Suspended
72 DPI, interesting new requirement. ;)

Also, did you decide if links were allowed to the contest in our sigs as long as we're just saying "Vote!" but not "Vote for me!" ?

General Grizz

I said attraction poster, Robbles. Change it if you can - it makes a WORLD of difference.

If not, may the wallpaper live on. . .

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Bill
72 DPI, interesting new requirement. ;)

Also, did you decide if links were allowed to the contest in our sigs as long as we're just saying "Vote!" but not "Vote for me!" ?

Grrr, that rule about campaigning for votes has been around since near the beginning, and it's there for a reason. Common sense suggests that as long as you aren't campaining for yourself, you can put whatever you'd like in your sig.

The_CEO

And Avatars? That been brought into consideration? I know a few people who have used that to promote indirectly.

The_CEO

MKT posted Wallpaper, Grizz.. picked poster... Perhaps you should answer grizz's comment so we could all figured out the right stats?

Bill

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Grrr, that rule about campaigning for votes has been around since near the beginning, and it's there for a reason. Common sense suggests that as long as you aren't campaining for yourself, you can put whatever you'd like in your sig.

Oh, okay. :) And seriously, I'd never heard of that rule until the last contest. Call me dumb, call me ignorant, just never heard it before.

And I'm assuming avatars made from entries are okay as well. If not you'd better tell us now. Personally, I'd like to see an "official contest rules" thread pinned at the top of this forum.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
oy.. next contest will be a poster..

for now, this one will be Wallpaper.

Next contest will be decided by a vote from choices from the top 3 entrants... for my mistake, Grizz, even if he does not place in top 3, he will get Philharmagic listed

Sorry Grizz!!

imagineer99

Thanks for keeping it a wallpaper. I already started.

Quick Question: If somebody wins a contest, can they specify what the next contest will be as well as the topic? Or are they allowed to simply specify the topic?

Bottom Line: Who decides when to do what type of contest?

imagineer99

I don't think this one is too shabby (especially considering that I've yet to see Philharmagic).

PS: As you can probably notice, the majority of the clouds are "hand-drawn." I tried my best, but they still don't look right. Hopefully, I'll get better as time goes on.

Enjoy!:)

PPS: I just got out of school yesterday. This means I can spend a lot more time on the contests! YEAH! :sohappy:

Attachments

• philharmagic_flat copy.jpg
    philharmagic_flat copy.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 237

SirNim

Originally posted by imagineer99
PS: As you can probably notice, the majority of the clouds are "hand-drawn." I tried my best, but they still don't look right.
What the heck are you talking about? They look wonderful! The whole thing's great! :sohappy:

imagineer99

Originally posted by SirNim
What the heck are you talking about? They look wonderful! The whole thing's great! :sohappy:

Thanks! Coming from you, I take that compliment in the highest regard.:)

ogryn

Imagineer99, that is sooo cool. You've done an excellent job (I saw the source image on google)

For me...

Attachments

• #33 philharmagic.png
    #33 philharmagic.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 220

SirNim

;) Very sparkly, magic touch, I-99... :)

I had a similar idea, i.e. I'm workin' in the musical notes on mine... I'm expounding on the concept of "magic"... ;)

Oh well... I'll finish it later tonite... :)

General Grizz

Thanks, Rob, but don't worry about the next-one issue (since this one should have or focus). . . I'll just make my wallpaper to look more like a poster.

No big deal. :) :wave:

Gregory

Not sure how I like it... I want to change a few things around... I figured, though, that nobody else would use this image :)

I think I'll add a funny quote or something if I can...

But until then, enjoy!

Attachments

• philharmagic.png
    philharmagic.png
    619.6 KB · Views: 201

SirNim

Here's mine...

I was going for the Magic/Music mix, as you can tell...

I hope it tickles your fancy... :)

Attachments

• mpm-small1.png
    mpm-small1.png
    587 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom