Wallpaper Contest #26 - Journey Into Imagination (the original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentJedi

Cal Disney has a book that's also at my local library. Grizz, I suggest to take a trip to E-Bay and see if you can find it.

SirNim

Might I inquire as to the nature of this publication, that I may discover it is is hidden somewhere within my realm (like the attic)? :lol:

FigmentJedi

It's a coffee table book on the building of Epcot that came out when the park opened. It has all sorts of cool stuff on the development of attractions, including planned concepts that never came to be like the Africa Pavillion and Meet The World in the Japan pavillion.

SirNim

Originally posted by Tahu
It's a coffee table book on the building of Epcot that came out when the park opened. It has all sorts of cool stuff on the development of attractions, including planned concepts that never came to be like the Africa Pavillion and Meet The World in the Japan pavillion.
I am aware! :) Identify the title if possible! :) I am only inquiring because I believe I own a copy of this book as well. However, I wish to make sure that the book I am thinking of is the same book you are referring to.

General Grizz

It's at my local library, too. Stinks I can't check it out.

I have the shorter version. . . which is about 170 pages. The larger one has about 100 more pages in it.

"Walt Disney's EPCOT."

SirNim

This is the one I have:

epcotbook2.jpg

Are you referring to this one, Grizz?

Figment1986

He is probably refering to the large version, i have the smaller one, and wish i had the larger one.

*I just got photo shop. now i can learn how to work it.

Tigggrl

Ummm guys...
The EPCOT book is mine (ours). I bought it for 25.00 in a tiny used bookstore!
I also have 2 of the old paper souvenir books, one from EPCOT before it even opened...its a preview program from like 81.
I have TONS of research materials! LOL!
I wrote a term paper for school when I was a sophomore...back in 1982. All about Disney and the future...including Epcot Center...I guess even before I was a HUGE fan, I was a fan!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Just barely had time to whip this one up. I had planned on spending more time on this topic, but I've been spending way too much time at work. Anyway, here's what I've got. Hope you all enjoy. :)

Attachments

• jouneywallpost.jpg
    jouneywallpost.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 132

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Just barely had time to whip this one up. I had planned on spending more time on this topic, but I've been spending way too much time at work. Anyway, here's what I've got. Hope you all enjoy. :)
:eek: I RESIGN!!!! :lol:

RU42

Once again, well done.

RU

CalDisney

Sorry Everyone
But Tigggrls Mine and were Engaged
So I guess the book is ours LOL
She might share some pics with ya all.
Just ask:)
oh BTW Everyones looks Great!!

maelstrom

*loses all hope of winning* :cry:

Why why why are you so good at this, Zac?!

imagineer99

That is pure garbage...why do you even bother entering these contests? :animwink:

JUST KIDDING! That is by far the best entry I've seen! EXCELLENT!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Gregory

Theres something about those clouds ;)

Great entry, though... That goes for everyone!

ACE

Originally posted by Gregory
Theres something about those clouds ;)

Great entry, though... That goes for everyone!

You noticed that too. :lol:

I had some of those same pictures but never thought to put them in like that. Very nice, as are all of the entries.

:wave: ACE

matt88mph

Main Street USA, that has got to be one of the best wallpapers I've seen, professional or otherwise!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Have you ever considered an Epcot Center Originals wallpaper series? That would be awesome!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Thanks for the compliments everyone! It always seems that the less time I spend, the more everyone likes it.

I was wondering who would notice those clouds! :lol:

Told ya I just whipped it up! LOL

Anywho, I'll get voting up here in a few minutes. Good stuff everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom