Wallpaper Contest #26 - Journey Into Imagination (the original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Cool stuff guys! :)

PLEASE don't forget that the subject is the ORIGINAL Journey Into Imagination, NOT the second or the third. I see a couple of you have used images or source images from the new one....bleh!

The_CEO

:lookaroun

Attachments

• contest piece.jpg
    contest piece.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 141

imagineer99

Quick question....do any of you artists use Freehand MX to draw images? I was wondering if you believe that it is worth my while to buy it?:)

Thanks...

GREAT ENTRIES SO FAR! I can see that mine can't even remotely compete!:D

Gregory

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Cool stuff guys! :)

PLEASE don't forget that the subject is the ORIGINAL Journey Into Imagination, NOT the second or the third. I see a couple of you have used images or source images from the new one....bleh!

hmm... to be honest, I wouldn't know the difference...

Did I use any from the second or the third?

I tried not to, but I'm not sure...

General Grizz

Yes, actually...the sign you have is the current 1999 sign...and the banner up front was also from the 1999/2002 version. And the Figment flying main photo is from the latest version. :p

Nice entries, though! :D

ACE

I figured I’d keep it simple and leave out ride photos. That way I avoid the ride version controversy. :lol:

Attachments

• jii.jpg
    jii.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 145

NowInc

Originally posted by General Grizz
Gah, Photoshop works wonders. Maybe I'll save all my images and send it to the school Publications Lab to work on it there.

Darn 800 dollar program... :lol:

you should know by now its not the program that is the advantage..its the talent. You've done some IMPRESSIVE entries...with or without photoshop. I personally only use it cuz its what im most comfy with. I know thats why MSU uses it to. All the tools we utalize are standard in paint shop pro (way cheaper) and even GIMP (free).

...and ive decided to enter :)

NowInc

..and i just now notice the HORRID cropping job i did on the arm on the right...oops.

General Grizz

Originally posted by NowInc
you should know by now its not the program that is the advantage..its the talent. You've done some IMPRESSIVE entries...with or without photoshop. I personally only use it cuz its what im most comfy with. I know thats why MSU uses it to. All the tools we utalize are standard in paint shop pro (way cheaper) and even GIMP (free).

...and ive decided to enter :)

Thank you! But what I mean is, based on the short time I've been in contact with the programs, I haven't been able to make a wallpaper to the standards I'd like. However, I am still interested in Photoshop based on some of the effects I've seen. My program dates back to '94. . . and while this certainly isn't inusable, I'm just not getting where I want on the JII wallpaper.

I'll probably make one later just for fun when I get the time. :)

leaf44

Hello. It's been a while since I entered one of these contests, but Journey Into Imagination was one of my favorite rides when I was a kid, so I figured this was a good place to jump back in :).

Here's my entry:

Attachments

• journey2.png
    journey2.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 136

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I heart this contest! Keep sending the entries in. Grizz, what I've seen you submit for other contests was amazing! Keep up the good work my friend. :D

I agree, this is my favorite contest ever! I can definitely see myself rotating some wallpapers for awhile. Please, keep up the good work everyone!

I *heart* Figment! :D

CalDisney

Well....
I was messing with my photoshop Thanks to Tigggrl:)
And came up with this:)

Attachments

• journeywallpaper.jpg
    journeywallpaper.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom