Wallpaper Contest #21 - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
K, in case you didn't notice, the prize has been added to the first post.

This prize is provided by joefox97, and the winner should contact him via PM after winning the contest. Winner gets a choice of a variety of colors, some of which are shown below in the attached pic. There is also a pair of cool American Flag sticks as a choice.

Good Luck to all and thanks to joefox97 for this very fitting prize!!!!

Note: The drumsticks in the pic are an example of color only. The drumsticks for the winner are RnRC drumsticks, and you will recieve one pair.:)

Attachments

• macrolus.jpg
    macrolus.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 233

SirNim

Cool prize!

Thanks Joe! :D

I'm pretty much finished with my wallpaper... thing is that I'm still doing minor touch-ups, little things, etc... Plus, I want to wait to see how good some of these will be once other people post theirs! :D

Figment1986

Wow, i got to win more RNRC drum sticks, (every time i gone i got the american mix one)

Any one care to let me have any of this unique pictures they are nort using, (gogles are not that good this time around)

The_CEO

Originally posted by Figment1986
Any one care to let me have any of this unique pictures they are nort using

Hmmm?

I don't understand the question.

Did you want pictures?

Figment1986

Originally posted by The_CEO
Hmmm?

I don't understand the question.

Did you want pictures?

Of course, i need some unique pictures. I have blue print chunks i modified but i need some unique pics to work with them...

The_CEO

I think this is my first entry since... Forever ago!

I'm glad to be back. I've had 3 other versions that didn't make it. I was originally going to do the Sign before the launch. But some problems occured.

Tis Good :) :wave:

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 191

SirNim

I guess I'm gonna submit my entry too...

I *think* I've taken care of all the minor details, I'm not sure though, maybe tonight in bed I'll have a brainstorm and think of something else to either add on or take away from my entry... It's a work in progress, but it has "progressed" enoguh that I think I'll post it...

Erm-...

My inspiration was "Hollywood Nights"... As you can see, my entry sort of "tells" the story of RNRC... about taking a limo through the mad streets of the City of Angels... There are a few "surprises" hidden in the reflection of the limo's windows... (look closely :lol: )... Let's see... what else...

I traced the RNRC logo as you can see... I used 24 layers...

What else, what else... lol

I guess that's it! I hope you like it! :D

Attachments

• rnrc wallpaper - version 5 - small.jpg
    rnrc wallpaper - version 5 - small.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 142

PhotoDave219

Heh... .i think mine might be too busy. But we shall see.

Ben, work on the background of the Logo. Its annoying me cus its not crystal clear. Other than that, its really well done.

SirNim

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Ben, work on the background of the Logo. Its annoying me cus its not crystal clear. Other than that, its really well done.
Thanks Dave... lol... That background was troubling me too...

That's easy to fix though...

I'll upload a new version with that problem corrected (or corrected as best I can)... :)

DisneyJedi

I'm a percussionist and desperately need new sticks. If I post a picture of the current pair of sticks I am using and pen 'rock n' roller coaster' on them, do I win? :)

SirNim

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I'm a percussionist and desperately need new sticks. If I post a picture of the current pair of sticks I am using and pen 'rock n' roller coaster' on them, do I win? :)
No, silly! :lol: :p

You have to post a REAL wallpaper entry, and garner the most votes for it! :D

:lol:

:p

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by SirNim
No, silly! :lol: :p

You have to post a REAL wallpaper entry, and garner the most votes for it! :D

:lol:

:p

He he.. I figured as much. If I won them, they would be splintered with stick shavings everywhere in a matter of weeks, unless I watch my stroke. I just like beating things though. :)

Figment1986

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
He he.. I figured as much. If I won them, they would be splintered with stick shavings everywhere in a matter of weeks, unless I watch my stroke. I just like beating things though. :)
I have yet to completely break my sticks, However i know someone who made a clean break right down the middle durring snare audtions....

SirNim: im glad i see you made those minor tweeks on your paper from what i originally saw...

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by Figment1986
I have yet to completely break my sticks, However i know someone who made a clean break right down the middle durring snare audtions....

I've split a stick down the middle lengthwise before. With the right amount of force in the right spot, given enough time.. you find that weakness and crack.. The wear I get these days is from improper angling when I hit my cymbals. I recently have been playing with less angle, so it shouldn't be as big an issue on future pairs of sticks. Try hitting your cymbals at closer to perpendicular angles and you'll make yourself a nice pile of sawdust (unless you're using graphite-metal sticks). :D

I've been playing for 17 years now (minus 5 for the 'college years' when I really didn't play) and love it to this day. Only the last 2 years have I cracked down and started learning to play set (prior school training for concert and marching bands only). I just need a band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom