Wall-E out on dvd!

joanna71985

Original Poster
The dvd is really good! I bought the 3-disc special edition dvd, and I really like it. The extras are great. And I really love the animated short. Disney did a great job with this movie.

danpam1024

If it's the same short they showed in the theater it was hilarious!! (the magician and the rabbit) Can't wait to buy it myself, my family loved it. DS Ultimate Wall-E robot shipped yesterday:sohappy:...can't wait 'til Christmas to play with him:xmas:

Captain Hank

If it's the same short they showed in the theater it was hilarious!! (the magician and the rabbit) Can't wait to buy it myself, my family loved it. DS Ultimate Wall-E robot shipped yesterday:sohappy:...can't wait 'til Christmas to play with him:xmas:
The DVD/Blu-Ray actually includes two shorts. One, Presto! was the short that accompanied WALL-E in theaters. There's also a brand new one, called BURN-E, which features the welder robot that gets locked out of the Axiom in one shot.

I will pick up my copy tomorrow!
What is the name of the muscial that Wall-E watches?
He watches "Hello, Dolly."

soundimagineer

The special feature on the sound design for Wall E is really amazing. One of my professors used it in my sound design class and its really informative. I am a film editing/sound major and it gives awesome insight on the creation of the sound not only of Wall E but the sound for the early cartoons such a The Old Mill and The Brave Little Tailor. I found it to be very interesting and inspirational. Check it out!

ttalovebug

The dvd is really good! I bought the 3-disc special edition dvd, and I really like it. The extras are great. And I really love the animated short. Disney did a great job with this movie.

You mean PIXAR did a really great job with this movie. Disney did a great job in purchasing Pixar. :lol:

Did anyone get WALL-E on Blu-ray? Someone in my family will be getting a PS3 for christmas, and it plays blu-ray discs. I just wonder which, blu-ray or dvd, has more special features.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom