WALL*E Merchandise at DTD

RAXIP

Original Poster
They only came out this past Monday. The little plush are adorable, too bad they're 9.95.

Ravenclaw87

I want it ALL!!! My DBF is an animation major and Pixar-obsessed.

I hope they still have a lot of stuff in September. :( I am WAY too cheap to pay shipping to order direct from WDW!

mickeysaver

These are so stinkin' cute! OMG, I want a Wall-e!

Can I hope they are prepared the merchandise the heck out of the upcoming Beverly Hills Chihauhua movie? I love my Chihuahua babies and think the trailer is just too cute. Plus, who doesn't think Piper Perabo is kinda hot?

Thiger

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

The real question is:
when are these things in Disney stores?
I'm going to stop by after work tonight to see if I can acquire one!

Reminds me of the really really cute E.T. doll my mom made for me when I was really little

NewfieFan

I want it ALL!!! My DBF is an animation major and Pixar-obsessed.

I hope they still have a lot of stuff in September. :( I am WAY too cheap to pay shipping to order direct from WDW!

Yes, I'm hoping it's all there is Sept. too! My 2 year old loves Wall E even though she hasn't seen the movie yet. She's only seen a couple pics and previews but she's already obsessed with him... odd!?! She calls him "Wally robot" and now she's calling him "Wally robot cute" after seeing the merchandise pics. Oh boy, I hope the wallet will survive this next trip - my kids are into everything Disney at the moment!

RAXIP

Original Poster
I was actually going to go back tomorrow to get the SKU's for everything, but fortunately for you, Wall-e's tag is flipped over in one of my photos. His SKU is 40012270629 and costs $9.95. For those who want it, the Walt Disney World Mail Order phone number is 407.363.6200 and their email is wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

2587835839_5ba84b2b19.jpg

I just bought a small model of him this past weekend...But that plush is too cute to pass up.

Anyone got the SKU for Mail Order?:D

Scooter

Just got my Remote controlled WALL-E in the mail yesterday.
It's a Hoot!
It dances, talks and does all sorts of other things.

NewfieFan

I made this for my daughter to wear to the movie next Friday! Our Disney Store just closed... no "authentic" merchandise close by!

Holly

WALLE2.png

That is too cute! You could start a business... I would be your first customer! As I mentioned earlier in the thread my 2 yr old is already in love with that robot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom