WALL*E AA in Miami!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I just heard on Local 10 News Miami that WALL*E will be at the Miami Museum of Science today from 1-4 this afternoon.

I think I know what I'm doing with my Saturday!:D

I'll be back in a sec with a article!(If I can find one!)

http://www.miamisci.org/www/wall-e.php

So is anyone else in Miami going?I'll be sure to stop by and take pictures for a update!Look for the guy wearing a EPCOT 25th button!

~!~!~!~!~PHOTOS AND UPDATE~!~!~!~!~!

Sorry this is coming the day after guys.I got home late and was to tired to even think about putting up pics.

First,I just want to say that the WALL*E AA is amazing.The crowd went crazy when they saw him.He is very life like and extreemy realistic.Kudos to WDI on this one.I really hope he becomes a staple at WDW(and DL too)

The presentation of him was very short though...They kept him behind a rope most of the time and the presentation only lasted about 10-15 mins.However it was very cute with the AA moving around and "talking" to the assembly.He's very cute.

The rest of the exibition was so-so.It was a Radio Disney type thing so it was basically HSM-easque city.Even the Planatarium Shows for the day were HSM events(Basically a laser/light show sched to HSM/Jonas Music)Meh.THe lasers were cool though,it reminded me of one of the Maxi Barges in IllumiNations 25!Seeing that it was a MUSEUM after all I kinda hoped that WALL*E woulda gone a bit scientific on us.Even some synergistic plugs for EPCOT would have been nice.Oh well,the HSM craze goes on.

All in all though,WALL*E was great.The event sure generated excitment for the movie and I'm sure kids are gonna be buying WALL*E toys like crazy(I certainly did after the fact...Heheh)

As for his schedule his next and last stop is WDW.

Here are the pics!(No vids,sorry...Camera had a wonderful malfunction.However it's the same routine as the other vids)

2581445108_9b55c38c18.jpg

2581445338_519d23224a.jpg

(They are a bit blurry at first but get better)

2581442326_f21a4c6618.jpg

2581442104_1da65d426a.jpg

2580613151_37edfc7652.jpg

2581441444_deaa0010d0.jpg

2581441058_cd2bafca68.jpg

2580611451_bc3627595b.jpg

2580616299_87727a04e9.jpg

The rest can be seen at...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16264477@N07/?saved=1

Enjoy!And feel free to ask questions!

Evan

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I know...I saw this on the news this morning and spit my coffee out!I've seen vids and I'm really psyched!

I should be leaving soon...All depends on when my Dad gets home LOL.

disneylv17

Wow lucky, I am stuck in Brazil on vacation:brick:. I wish I was back home, I would of been there right now. Hope that everyone thats going has lots of fun!!!!

discman

So i went today without even knowing hed be there so sadly i diddnt get any pics but WOW it is incredible the kids loved him i cant wait to see the movie lol =) it kinda reminds me of lucky the dino , its so incredible and adorable the interaction everything its amazing!!!=)

krankenstein

So i went today without even knowing hed be there so sadly i diddnt get any pics but WOW it is incredible the kids loved him i cant wait to see the movie lol =) it kinda reminds me of lucky the dino , its so incredible and adorable the interaction everything its amazing!!!=)

Did they mention when/if he would be arriving to WDW?

krankenstein

Explorer, did they mention where he would be at in WDW (DHS, Tomorrowland, Epcot)?

I really wish Disney would stop cramming HSM down our throats. I'm sick of the craze. Thanks for the pictures and the update, I really hope I can see him in a few weeks!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Explorer, did they mention where he would be at in WDW (DHS, Tomorrowland, Epcot)?

I really wish Disney would stop cramming HSM down our throats. I'm sick of the craze. Thanks for the pictures and the update, I really hope I can see him in a few weeks!

No,sorry:brick:...THey just said WDW and I automatically assumed that it would be DHS because that's where Ratatouille was last year when they were released.
It would be cool to have him in TL or Future World.Innuventions needs a boost..

Sorry again.:eek: Glad you are enjoying the pics.

krankenstein

Ehh, no biggie. I figure he is going to be in the animation building since the rats were recently expelled. I heard Wall*E might go to Tomorrowland or Epcot though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom