Walking around splash mountain

I never shared this because I just finally signed up to start posting on here! Anyways....

When I was in WDW in October, it was a little before the spectomagic parade was about to begin, and we got stuck on splash mountain. So we wait, and wait, and wait....... still waiting. Then the castmember says that we should be moving again in one minute. So then all of a sudden all the water shuts off. I was like hmmm? And then all the inside lights come on. They get us out of our logs, and we get to walk through all the scenery and stuff, like along the sides. It was soooooo bizarre. I wanted to take pictures, but I got nervous. Then they took us into this door, and it was behind the ride I guess, there were these HUGE water tanks and stuff. And we walked down and I don't even remember where we wound up. But it was soooooo awesome. The people in front of us were complaining. I was just like are you kidding me? You just got to walk right past brer rabbits house, like on your feet, and touch it. Not very many people can say that. Maybe only stuff like this amuses me, but I loved it!

mshaps

Walking off an attraction.

Two years ago, we were on the Universe of Energy and it broke down in the middle of the dinasaurs room. We had to walk past all those big creatures, it was quite an experience. Never had that happen before and we go to WDW every year. When something happens out of the ordinary, it can make your day.

barnum42

mshaps said:
Two years ago, we were on the Universe of Energy and it broke down in the middle of the dinasaurs room. We had to walk past all those big creatures, it was quite an experience. Never had that happen before and we go to WDW every year. When something happens out of the ordinary, it can make your day.
I've made that same walk through the swamp at Universe of Energy. It's interesting to see it with the working lights on. Makes you appreciate what a good job the theatrical lighting designers did.

disneytati

mshaps said:

Man, if something like this happened to me, I would close my eyes, and would probably freak out, refuse to leave the vehicle, and someone would have to carry me outside. I am terrified of seeing AAs up close! I mean, on the ride it's fine, but I would never touch them or get too close to them. That would be too freaky... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom