Wafflefest

imagineer boy

Alright, alright, lets dust off the old plans. Let's see, if I recall we had an expanded monorail to a Harry Potter theme park with banned members land or something.

CaptainMichael

Alright, alright, lets dust off the old plans. Let's see, if I recall we had an expanded monorail to a Harry Potter theme park with banned members land or something.

harrypotterandfifthgate.JPG

:lookaroun

Connor002

HOLY MOLEY!

Connor! Do you have a tent?! Do you know how to get to my house?!

Not that it matters because I don't have the rides built yet!
I have the waffle iron, which is most important.
I can find a tent.
Shouldn't be too hard to find your house.

You didn't finish building the rides yet?!

Pongo

I have the waffle iron, which is most important.
I can find a tent.
Shouldn't be too hard to find your house.

You didn't finish building the rides yet?!

Well. To be honest. I forgot :lookaroun

That's what all that scrap metal on front lawn was for...

Eh..the rides are irrelavant. We just need waffle batter and a waffle maker.

Oh. Well good.

At least I have one of those.

Who's bringing the batter? :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Waffle World
“Where Dreams Come True”
Formerly:
“The Most Random Place in Existence”

Waffle World is a whimsical, imaginative theme park located in Central Florida. Its very existence is owed to Wafflefest, a celebration of randomness in the world. The event started after the Waffle gods spoke through Prophet Sir Connor of Connadia. Following the intervention of the divine, Michael Tassin created Wafflefest. He, along with Connor and Luke would become the Patriarchs of Wafflefest. The beautiful Nibbs would become the Official Keeper of the Official List of Official Wafflefest Invitees.

The entrance to Waffle World is a house owned by Brother Luke. Guests enter the house and queue up for a series of elevators that will transport them to Waffle World which is completely underground.
London Avenue
When they reach the bottom (about 300ft below the ground), guests will walk out onto a cobblestone street, immersed in 1700’s London, the birthplace of the Waffle. At the end of London Ave. is the Waffle World hub leading to the themed lands of Waffle World. Straight ahead is Hottnessland, to the left is Banned Member Land, and to the right is an unknown land. In the middle of the hub, there is golden statue of Sir Connor with his famous Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron.

Restaurants
Waffle Shoppe

Keira Knightley Castle
Keira Knightley Castle is the focal point of Waffle World, and at the heart of Waffle World, it acts as a hub to the many lands of Waffle World. It is a beautiful structure which is necessary to be worthy of its namesake. Inside Keira Knightley Castle are a restaurant, a reception hall, apartments, and a dungeon. There is also a passage through the castle to Hottnessland. Along this passageway, the story of Wafflefest is told through murals. The Wafflefest Wall of Shame is located in dungeon. On the “Wall of Shame” are pictures of all of the people banned from Wafflefest. It is considered to be a high dishonor to be a part of this wall. The apartments of Keira Knightley are reserved for the patriarchs or their friends. Lord Steven the Great of WDWMagic is also has an open invitation to stay there. Each tower is dedicated to the women of Wafflefest. The tallest, grandest tower is le towere de Mademoiselle Dana (where the Maggie Fairy makes her nightly flight to begin the fireworks show); the rest of various heights belonging to Jenn, Jess, Nibblies Keeper of the Invites, and Lady Dorothy.

Hottnessland
Hottnessland celebrates all that is hott in the world. Specifically this means the beautiful famous women liked by the patriarchs. Included in Hottnessland are: Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Kelly Clarkson, Emma Watson, and Carrie Underwood.

Attractions:
Meet and Greets:
Elizabeth Swann, Hermione Granger, Padme Amidala
Restaurants:
Dana’s Restaurante Royale

Banned Member Land
Banned Member Land is located to left of Keira Knightley Castle as you walk into the park. Banned Member Land is a dark and disturbing place, but it possesses the strange ability to be funny and wonderful all at the same time. Banned Member Land is the land of the lost souls of WDWMagic. People in this land are not to be pitied, admired, or cared for. They have committed terrible offenses to mankind and deserve their banishment. The only person worthy of redemption is Thrawn.

Attractions:
Flame Wars
Troll Patrol
Meet and Greets:
Thrawn, Mr. Pickles
Shops:
Mr. Pickles’ Pickled Products

Unknown Land
The nature of this land is currently unknown.

Attractions:
Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate
Restaurants:
Hogwarts Banquet Hall

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom