Wafflefest

CaptainMichael

any thoughts about bringing Wafflefest to New Orleans and ending the feud with Pancakes? Wafflefest is now a peaceful institution that will no longer endorse pointless squabbling, grudges, prejudice, cults, petty bannings, etc...

Hi Dana!

Sadly, my life has been devoid of waffles. I will try to correct this immediately! (well, tomorrow).

How've ya been? How's Maggie the Great? She looks so cute in her latest pics.

maggiegrace1

You are also..:)

Will finish the party planning hopefully this weekend...I will show you the finished invite when I can...:)

Maggie Has no preference really...:)
As long as its pink or it makes noise when she plays with it..She is happy...

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
HOORAY! I have Pinky and the Brain Vol. 1 on DVD! :sohappy: Now to just get Animaniacs...
Congratulations!...which reminds me...

Coming soon to Waffle World:

Brain's World Domination

After years of attempting world domination, Brain decides to give it another try. Through the power of Waffles, Yacko, Wacko, and Dot, he is able to end the rule of the Goodfeathers (who have taken control of the Earth) and come close to his goal....however, there is one thing in his way...

Will Brain be able avoid the usual complications brought by Pinky? Find out in this new, whimsical dark ride based on Warner Brothers "Animaniacs" and "Pinky and the Brain" television series coming to Waffle World Resort in Louisiana.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom