Trip Report Waddling Around the World - 28 weeks pregnant, F&W Fall '18

This is probably going to be the most boring trip report because 1. I didn't take notes and 2. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as normal.

I will say that overall this wasn't one of my favorite trips, but we still had fun, so I wanted to share anyway. Plus I enjoy just documenting what we did (or what I remember that we did...)

When: October 11-16
Where: Split stay between Wilderness Lodge and Villas at the Grand Floridian
Why: Anniversary and sort of a babymoon, even though this was planned and the baby wasn't :hilarious:
Who: Me and my husband R (other reports linked in my signature)...and the unborn child, on her 3rd trip.

----------------

Our morning on the 11th began at 3am when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Rather than lay there until my alarm went off at 3:30am :cautious:...I got up and started getting ready. R did the same and we made it out of the house around 4:10am.

We got to the airport with no issues and security was quick. Memphis was more crowded that normal, meaning there were 10 people instead of 2. :hilarious: Actually our flight was full, so it was a pretty crowded gate area.

Ready to go with my $5 water! I don't know why I do this...

Our flight was smooth and we landed on time around 10am. I think we were pulling away in our Magical Express around 10:30, and Wilderness Lodge was our first stop!

When we arrived, we headed to the bathrooms and changed clothes. Then we checked our bags with bell services and headed to the bus stop.

I was so thrilled to be back here! Wish our room had been ready early, but we had bad luck with that this time.

Two tired souls waiting on their bus. This picture was from my camera...

Can't see!

These are from my phone... I realized then I was probably going to be using my phone more. I upgraded to the X, and it's so much better than my old one! Plus I rented a lens for this trip and it was too big. I hated carrying it around! I will definitely stick with my compact lens next time.

We sat at the bus stop forever, and finally a bus for Epcot came. This would be the first of many times we waited quite a while for a bus while staying at WL :cautious: I should have taken notes so I could really share the ridiculousness with you guys. I remember this being an issue last time as well, but R didn't remember that. He will definitely remember this time! The bus situation kind of spoiled WL a little for us.

Up Next: First things first, food!

Rista1313

Finally have a second to post an update for you guys! Meet Liliana Pearl, probably to be referred to as LP on here. She was born on Jan 15 at 8:30am and we're all doing well! She's finally letting me sleep a little at night, and I'm crossing my fingers she keeps it up. I've been catching up on trip reports during our nighttime feedings, and it's kept me sane :p

Hope everyone is doing well! We are planning a trip for the very end of my maternity leave late March/early April, so hopefully that works out! I think R is ready to go back too, so we're going to tackle the world with a 12 week old! Since we let our APs expire, this one is going to be so expensive :cautious: but we'll upgrade to APs again when we get there so we won't have to buy tickets in Oct. I miss being an AP! Mainly for the room discounts :hilarious:

Ok done rambling...here's some pictures of LP a whole 6 hours fresh :inlove::inlove::inlove: We're having some photos taken at home this weekend, so I'll post a few of those as well.

View attachment 343165
View attachment 343166
View attachment 343167
View attachment 343168
Congratulations, she's just perfect!

LisaBelle

Congratulations! She's adorable. Love the family pics! What a beautiful family. So happy LP will be experiencing Disney so soon. Can't wait to read about her first visit.

cfry06

Many Congratulations!! What a little blessing, and too precious! Look forward to many adventures to come. Disney is fun pre-kiddos (and the rare adult trip later), however there is a whole new level of magic and love with your little! <3 So happy for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom