Trip Report Waddling Around the World - 28 weeks pregnant, F&W Fall '18

This is probably going to be the most boring trip report because 1. I didn't take notes and 2. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as normal.

I will say that overall this wasn't one of my favorite trips, but we still had fun, so I wanted to share anyway. Plus I enjoy just documenting what we did (or what I remember that we did...)

When: October 11-16
Where: Split stay between Wilderness Lodge and Villas at the Grand Floridian
Why: Anniversary and sort of a babymoon, even though this was planned and the baby wasn't :hilarious:
Who: Me and my husband R (other reports linked in my signature)...and the unborn child, on her 3rd trip.

----------------

Our morning on the 11th began at 3am when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Rather than lay there until my alarm went off at 3:30am :cautious:...I got up and started getting ready. R did the same and we made it out of the house around 4:10am.

We got to the airport with no issues and security was quick. Memphis was more crowded that normal, meaning there were 10 people instead of 2. :hilarious: Actually our flight was full, so it was a pretty crowded gate area.

Ready to go with my $5 water! I don't know why I do this...

Our flight was smooth and we landed on time around 10am. I think we were pulling away in our Magical Express around 10:30, and Wilderness Lodge was our first stop!

When we arrived, we headed to the bathrooms and changed clothes. Then we checked our bags with bell services and headed to the bus stop.

I was so thrilled to be back here! Wish our room had been ready early, but we had bad luck with that this time.

Two tired souls waiting on their bus. This picture was from my camera...

Can't see!

These are from my phone... I realized then I was probably going to be using my phone more. I upgraded to the X, and it's so much better than my old one! Plus I rented a lens for this trip and it was too big. I hated carrying it around! I will definitely stick with my compact lens next time.

We sat at the bus stop forever, and finally a bus for Epcot came. This would be the first of many times we waited quite a while for a bus while staying at WL :cautious: I should have taken notes so I could really share the ridiculousness with you guys. I remember this being an issue last time as well, but R didn't remember that. He will definitely remember this time! The bus situation kind of spoiled WL a little for us.

Up Next: First things first, food!

Songbird76

Awww!! Congratulations! I'm so sad I missed this, but I didn't have time this week to catch up on TRs! I hope you are enjoying getting to know each other...such a special time!

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
Thank you all so much for the sweet messages! Life is still kind of a blur of sleep deprivation and figuring things out o_O but we've officially booked a trip for the end of my maternity leave! Flights, room and all :inlove: Hopefully we won't regret this...

She will be around 10/11 weeks when we go. Our main reason to go is for us, obviously. She's not going to be interested in anything but eating at this point :hilarious: We're excited to get to go to Flower and Garden again!!

I make our FPs on Monday morning. The only one I'm going to make for R and me is Slinky Dog since we haven't done it. We'll just ride one at a time. Any suggestions for other rides to make FPs for that we can take LP on? I'm guessing there won't be much we can take her on.

krisri18

Thank you all so much for the sweet messages! Life is still kind of a blur of sleep deprivation and figuring things out o_O but we've officially booked a trip for the end of my maternity leave! Flights, room and all :inlove: Hopefully we won't regret this...

She will be around 10/11 weeks when we go. Our main reason to go is for us, obviously. She's not going to be interested in anything but eating at this point :hilarious: We're excited to get to go to Flower and Garden again!!

I make our FPs on Monday morning. The only one I'm going to make for R and me is Slinky Dog since we haven't done it. We'll just ride one at a time. Any suggestions for other rides to make FPs for that we can take LP on? I'm guessing there won't be much we can take her on.
Most of the things you rode while pregnant will be rideable with a baby! Or you can just ride small world repeatedly. Lol.
Have a wonderful time experiencing the magic with LP and I'll hope for a magical baby Meetup some day soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom