Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MerHearted

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • DonickCo

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKCP 1985

So many great photos to choose. You are a talented bunch, except for you, ____________. (Just kidding! All are great!)

Main Street USA

Bobster, did you take that photo? It says in the bottom right hand corner "wdwfan.com." If you didn't take it, then it shouldn't be considered in the voting. Anyone can grab a photo off of the web.

ACE

Main Street USA said:
Bobster, did you take that photo? It says in the bottom right hand corner "wdwfan.com." If you didn't take it, then it shouldn't be considered in the voting. Anyone can grab a photo off of the web.

You're right, I didn't even notice that. I would like to change my vote if Bobster didn't take that photo.

On a side note: Hey Zak how old is your picture. I haven't seen shirts like that it a while. :lol:

:wave: ACE

P.S. The shades are still cool.

Lauriebar

In Bobster's profile he lists wdwfan.com as his home page and when you go to the site it is just a kind of search engine. So, perhaps he owns wdwfan.com and that would probably make the photo his own? I hope so, because I do like it.

nicholas

My vote went to bobster. The colors were just amazing. And if he didn't take the picture himself, then I hope he shares the non-prize with the person who did take it. :p

SirNim

I'm pretty sure Bobster took the photo himself. Can't speak for him, of course, but I remember that he is a talented photographer from "threads past." :)

Bobster

Hey everyone, yes I took the photo, wdwfan.com was my site ... but I shut it down last February. If you search for "wdwfan.com" on this board, you will see that I mentioned the site several times from late 2002 to early 2004.

Anyway, great pictures everyone.

Main Street USA

Bobster said:
Hey everyone, yes I took the photo, wdwfan.com was my site ... but I shut it down last February. If you search for "wdwfan.com" on this board, you will see that I mentioned the site several times from late 2002 to early 2004.

Right on, buddy! No problem here, just checkin' it out. We've had some serious putzes in the past that try to steal others work, and it's a sore spot for artists such as myself, as well as other photographers.

Very good pic, though. Great set-up. You deserve every vote. :)

Main Street USA

ACE said:
You're right, I didn't even notice that. I would like to change my vote if Bobster didn't take that photo.

On a side note: Hey Zak how old is your picture. I haven't seen shirts like that it a while. :lol:

:wave: ACE

P.S. The shades are still cool.
Ha, well, OLD! That's me, the redhead closest to Pluto way back in the day. I wanna say it's like 1989 or '90, but I can't say for sure.

barnum42

cherrynegra said:
Awwwwwwwwww CRAP!! I had the perfect photo to submit. :( I have to pay attention the schedule. Good entries everyone!!
Post it here anyway - we'd still like to see it. I too let procrastination get in the way of thumbing through my old albums to get something to enter.

tigsmom

Bobster said:

Well no wonder I couldn't find it anymore. I love your work! :wave:

dxwwf3

I voted for epcotfan's picture because it reminds me of the way Tomorroland used to be. The whole City of Tomorrow theme was excellent and now that whole idea is dead. That picture makes me think of being on the TTA and passing by CoP and Take Flight and hearing of the Tomorrowland Metro-Retro Society. I thought that was really clever. Hopefully that sign will stay up for quite a while longer and then I can remember how great the New Tomorrowland was :(

Goofette

For some reason when I look at EpcotFan and DonSullivans entries, I really really like them. I can't say specifically what it is about them, but some photographs you see just strike a certain feeling and you can't explain why...that's how these two are. Going to be hard to make my final decision...great Photos Both of You!!

Bobster

tigsmom said:
Well no wonder I couldn't find it anymore. I love your work! :wave:
Thank you so much tigsmom!

MKCP 1985 said:
Bobster, I really enjoyed your photo. I hope the question doesn't cost you votes. That would be a shame.
Thanks, but it's no biggie. In fact, I voted for DonickCo's picture myself. I was happy to share my picture as it's my all time favorite (that I've ever taken anyway).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom