Votes: 8 11.4%
  • christopher #15

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, I'm going to go ahead and post this now, so you can hit me with questions BEFORE the next contest begins.....

I've decided to meet everyone half way on the much talked about "no photographs" rule. So here is the best explanation I can muster at this time of night:

- Photos MUST be altered in a way that makes them appear less like a photograph. So, filters in photoediting programs would be acceptable. So I'll give a few examples of what will and will not be acceptable solely for informational purposes from this contest. This IS NOT putting down anyone's work, it isn't a bad thing that people used photos in this one, OK?:)

That being said and understood by all, here is a little list by the numbers of the posters:

Examples of ACCEPTABLE styles in the next Ride Poster Contest:

-2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, and 15

All others would be deemed unacceptable because somewhere in the poster, SE appears solely as a photograph.

Thats about as clear as I can explain it. I don't think the rule is complicated, just the explanation.;)

CalDisney

Originally posted by Turbogames
Hey MSU #4 is a photo he just drew over it. Is that acceptable?

TurboGames is right!
I did use a Photograph and used PS5.5 to alter it.
Is mine acceptable?:lookaroun

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Yes, because he altered the photo it IS acceptable. Others that I listed have done the same thing. In fact, I blew up a photo to the correct size, and then traced my SE design right on top of it. As long the rule in my last post is met, you're in good shape!:)

Please make sure you read my entire post above! As I stated, filters in photoediting programs ARE acceptable.

CmdrTostada

Oh yes it is allowed. I should of edited my earlier post so it didnt seem like i was telling on him. I just wanted to know if we can do that.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Voing ends in Approximately 1 day!!! Get those VALID votes in!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek:

DisneyCP2000

Woo hoo! I had a lot of fun with this contest. I'm looking forward to the other ones coming up :D

Great job everyone. :sohappy:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, everyone! The voting is now officially over!!!

Main Street USA is the winner :lookaroun so he gets to pick the subject for Ride Poster Contest #2.

The new contest will be posted here in the digital media section within the next half hour, complete with NEW and ADDED rules, AND the new subject!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone join in!!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom