• christopher #15

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Good Luck everyone!

Voting will end Thursday the 20th of June at 11:59pm EST.

To those who did not make it into the voting, please remember that it is only one person's opinion that your entry didn't make it. That's equal to one lousy vote!

Attachments

• voting copy.gif
    voting copy.gif
    241.9 KB · Views: 360

NowInc

Also...fair warning:::

Due to mass speculation over voter CHEATING in the wallpaper contests..the voting of this contest will be monitored VERY closely..any suspected cheating WILL result in a harsh penalty (guess what that is)...

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Wow. Harsh. lol But worse would be having to look at Now's eye avatar for a week, nonstop! ouch. lol

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Cheating in a contest that is for fun is pretty sad, man.

I used to respect your opinion around these forums. Not real sure why you resorted to this behavior.

NowInc

Any particular reason why BDis and Haunted Mansion have the SAME EXACT IP adressS???

Thank you for cheating...having multiple accounts is against our TOS...so it was nice knowing you..

BDis = The IP Address is: 68.56.145.33. The host name is: pcp854586pcs.palmrn01.fl.comcast.net

Haunted mansion = The IP Address is: 68.56.145.33. The host name is: pcp854586pcs.palmrn01.fl.comcast.net

so yeah....isnt it nice to know we have such sad people on here?

The_CEO

Tisk Tisk.. WHy dont you just go back to your little site of yours cheater...

~ Justin...

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Okay Now, goodbye. But mark my words, I'll be back. Yea sure. Always wanted to say that. But is this just from contests? Or the whole kitten cabootle. As for Steve, he knows I have more then one Username. I asked him to delete them a while ago. But he never did. :(

NowInc

Originally posted by Bdis86
Okay Now, goodbye. But mark my words, I'll be back. Yea sure. Always wanted to say that. But is this just from contests? Or the whole kitten cabootle. As for Steve, he knows I have more then one Username. I asked him to delete them a while ago. But he never did. :(

I REAAAAAAAALY doubt steve let you have more than one user name...especially since you seem to be able to log on to them and POST and VOTE with them...it is STRICTLY against our TOS for you to have more than one name ...stop trying to look like a saint...you have been more than vocal on your intent...trying to "shut down all other disney sites"....

And remember..you can try and come back..and you will just keep getting banned....

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Either way Bdis, trying to ruin this contest for everyone is very sad and pathetic. You being banned won't have anything to do with plugging your site over and over.

You've given me a few personal invitations to your site over IM and I've gone to visit. I've complimented the site's design and, in a few cases, its content. However, I also told you that it wouldn't ever equal what this site has to offer, and that you WOULD NOT be taking any members from these forums.

Developing a site with such content and quality members as wdwmagic.com takes not only time, but also a responsible leader to keep things going strong. I'm sure those members of your site would like to know what their "leader" is up to.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Originally posted by NowInc

I REAAAAAAAALY doubt steve let you have more than one user name...especially since you seem to be able to log on to them and POST and VOTE with them...it is STRICTLY against our TOS for you to have more than one name ...stop trying to look like a saint...you have been more than vocal on your intent...trying to "shut down all other disney sites"....

And remember..you can try and come back..and you will just keep getting banned....

Remember when we were still friends and my username went bad? That's when this all happened. As for voting, all I ever wanted was a Reflections of Earth Contest. Nothing more. And I have no intent of "shutting down all other Disney sites." As I have said before, I love WDWmagic.com, and will continue to visit here even if you do ban me. As for the contest's, well, it's never hurt anyone. And it hasn't been like a "big" thing for me either. I just love RoE. I had a poster made already, but Photoshop crashed. :( Now it's just partly there. Anyway, ban me if you wish, but, I am saying sorry right now for any and all trouble I've caused.

NowInc

Remember when we were still friends and my username went bad? That's when this all happened. As for voting, all I ever wanted was a Reflections of Earth Contest. Nothing more. And I have no intent of "shutting down all other Disney sites." As I have said before, I love WDWmagic.com, and will continue to visit here even if you do ban me. As for the contest's, well, it's never hurt anyone. And it hasn't been like a "big" thing for me either. I just love RoE. I had a poster made already, but Photoshop crashed. :( Not it's partly there. Anyway, ban me if you wish, but, I am saying sorry right now for any and all trouble I've caused.

So you are trying to justify cheating???

...sorry...you lose....you have been quoted as saying that your goal is to shut down all other disney sites...we even had to shut down the thread BECAUSE you said that...

and it may not seem it hurt anyone..but people put a LOT of work into the contest..and to have you CHEAT in order to get what you want really makes them feel bad that all their effort meant NOTHING because they werent ever going to win anyway...

...bad game Bdis..bad game indeed...

..also..for future cheating reference..you MAY want to spread your cheating out a bit..it was a bit too obvious that you got 5 votes within 10 mintues of the voting starting..and at 2am no less...

The_CEO

Remember when we were still friends and my username went bad? That's when this all happened. As for voting, all I ever wanted was a Reflections of Earth Contest. Nothing more. And I have no intent of "shutting down all other Disney sites." As I have said before, I love WDWmagic.com, and will continue to visit here even if you do ban me. As for the contest's, well, it's never hurt anyone. And it hasn't been like a "big" thing for me either. I just love RoE. I had a poster made already, but Photoshop crashed. :( Not it's partly there. Anyway, ban me if you wish, but, I am saying sorry right now for any and all trouble I've caused.

Dont let him fool you.. He could of easily suggested to the person who won the con RoE.. That would of made more since then posting four false votes.. now i cant say ALL four votes our fake.. But I only know a few ppl that . That would of happend to.. And Bdis ISNT one of them.. We talk on AIM and he always bragged about " Oh mine's the best and im going to win" Well i guess your little cheating plan didnt turn out.. Tobad Fievel isnt on.. Im sure he would of gave you an earful..

I thought you were loyal and honest and we were friends for the longest time. But then somthing happened and you got greedy and over determined..
Tisk Tisk

~justin...

Maria

Remember when we were still friends and my username went bad? That's when this all happened. As for voting, all I ever wanted was a Reflections of Earth Contest. Nothing more. And I have no intent of "shutting down all other Disney sites." As I have said before, I love WDWmagic.com, and will continue to visit here even if you do ban me. As for the contest's, well, it's never hurt anyone. And it hasn't been like a "big" thing for me either. I just love RoE. I had a poster made already, but Photoshop crashed. :( Now it's just partly there. Anyway, ban me if you wish, but, I am saying sorry right now for any and all trouble I've caused.

Don´t you think it would have been easier just to ask for it? You were in my list of favorite ones to vote for... You might have even won this one! :rolleyes:

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Ah yes. Well, if you noticed on that thread that you shut down, I said I was sorry many times. And we've time and time again endorsed wdwmagic.com on my own site. I've even tried to start a link exchange here, but Steve hasn't responded yet. (Still waiting) I love this site, but my goal on my site is to try to go beyond the standards set at all sites. I tried to make that clear before. But isn't that every site's standard? Anyway, I've said I'm sorry many times, and I personally am sorry to MainStreetUSA, as he has done so much for these forums, I can't believe it. Anyway, I'll let Steve decide my fate, but until then, have a magical day!

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

I thought you were loyal and honest and we were friends for the longest time. But then somthing happened and you got greedy and over determined..
Tisk Tisk

~justin...

Sounds like either Michael Eisner, Bill Gates or Paul Pressler. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom