Vote for best and worst celebrity performance as part of an attraction

pumpkin7

i think eric idle made the best out of a bad part (i'm sorry, the current version of figment is just cringeworthy). i always thought he was very good in HISTA.
and gary sinese is pretty good too.
awful? meh, i don't think there are any atrocious performances. ellen could do with an update but that's not her fault.
o i forgot about drew carey. he gets my vote as the worst.

forevermickey

I actually LIKE Ellen in Energy!

Gilbert Gottfried is horrible in ANYTHING he does. He just isn't Disney material IMHO.
I agree with you.. I like Ellen... and can't believe Disney would use G. Gottfried:confused: .....Best. love patrick in Soarin
and I love Martin Short in O'Canada.

jjharvpro

Best -- Patrick Warburton in Soarin'
Worst -- While I don't completely hate her, the band manager in Rock N' Rollercoaster does make me cringe.

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
Another vote for Patrick..I love watching/listening to him do anything. He always cracks me up. I also enjoy Martin Short in O'Canada!

Worst: Drew Carey for sure! To be honest, I haven't even done Sounds Dangerous and I won't because I know it's going to awful just because he's involved. And I LOVED Who's Line Is It Anyway!!!

Lol! Ditto on the Drew Carey comment. I've felt the same way, just looking at his face on that attraction made me avoid it. He is never funny.

To me the three most annoying are Gilbert Gottfried who has already been shown the door, Drew Carey who has one foot in and one foot out, and Illeana Douglas who hopefully will disappear on the next refurb. Maybe Steven Tyler will go solo and fire his manager? But what solo songs of his would anyone know in the attraction?

Jedi Wizard

Best:
Patrick Warburton - Soarin
Robin Williams - Timekeeper
Morgan Freeman - Hall of Presidents
Jim Cummings (Voice of pooh/many others) - Illuminations

Worst:
Ellen
Drew Carey

WorldKey

I don't know how, but I totally forgot about Cranium Command. That whole cast deserves honorable mention - Jon Lovitz being my favorite of the performances.

you're right.....forgot about Jon Lovitz and also Charles Grodin (perfect left brain) and George Wendt....I liked Cranium Command!

PhilharMagician

Best: Jeremy Irons in Spaceship Earth.

Worst: Drew Carey in Sounds Dangerous.

I also like Ellen in UoE and I am not a Ellen fan. The addition of the storyline with Ellen and Bill Nye definately revived the attraction, but it is getting close to the end of it's lifespan.

A few other favorites:
Patrick Warburton in Soarin'
Robin Williams in Timekeeper
Gary Senise in Mission Space
Walter Cronkite in Spaceship Earth

I almost chose Michael Jackson for worst. I am just shocked that they brought back that horrible Captain EO show for a second run. It is just as bad if not worse than Honey I Shrunk the Audience!!:hammer:

jlandis44

So hard...Sinese in MS, or Puddy in Soarin as best...Ellen as worst...(although, whoever those folks are in the Test Track video also stink)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Drew Carey - Sounds Dangerous: Sounds Dangerous was probably a great attraction for about 2 or 3 years. But today it is incredibly outdated. Also I don't care much for Drew Carey.

Ellen - Ellen's Energy Adventure: 10X better than the original Universe of Energy!! (in my opinion) Ellen brought the actual fun and entertainment to a boring subject you learn in school. Tho it may be a little old now, it still has it's charm and will probably become slightly more popular now considering Opera has stopped.

And would also like to mention the entire original cast or Cranium Command in Wonders of Life. Tho, today, could be even better with Jack Black, Drew Carrey and many other comedians

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

LeeSeeBabe

My "Best" vote(s):
1) Jeremy Irons, SSE
2) Gary Sinese, M:S

My "Worst" vote:
While I love Ellen, UoE really did not do much for her or her career IMO. Bring her back and update it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom