'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

Sketch105

Has anyone tried to reserve Fastpasses for the attractions for this event? I have my band and my ticket listed on my account, but it won't let me reserve FP past daytime hours.

CaptainShortty

Has anyone tried to reserve Fastpasses for the attractions for this event? I have my band and my ticket listed on my account, but it won't let me reserve FP past daytime hours.

Special "after hours" events aren't eligible for FP+ so you won't be able to book them. But trust me, with the amount of stuff that'll be going on tonight you likely won't need it anyway. Between the dance parties, Oogie Boogie show, Fantasmic,
Fireworks and all the meet and greets, they'll be plenty to keep everyone busy beyond the rides! Lines will likely be similar to those experienced at the hard ticket events at MK.

PhotoDave219

When I was working the Halloween parties last yer, I seem to remember 20,000 being thrown around as capacity for them.

Much bigger Park, much larger ride capacity. Magic Kingdom holds almost double the number of guests that studios can handle.

12k x $70 for a person… so that's $840,000 before parking, merchandise, food, etc.

Maybe they can do another one in January when it's not 90,000° outside.

ptaylor

Premium Member
Just arrived, looks busy.

Here is the view along Hollywood Blvd.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Magenta Panther

Much bigger Park, much larger ride capacity. Magic Kingdom holds almost double the number of guests that studios can handle.

12k x $70 for a person… so that's $840,000 before parking, merchandise, food, etc.

Maybe they can do another one in January when it's not 90,000° outside.

I once visited WDW in September. God. I can't imagine going there in August...

peter11435

Fantasmic isn't on the schedule tonight and the FP+ entrances are open although you can't book a FP+ thru the app. There are lines everywhere for virtually everything. This event is an unorganized mess.
I'm not sure what schedule you are referring to. But it's definitely listed on the event guide and posted on the sign outside the theater.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom