Video on in SSE

epcot85

Original Poster
This may have been reported but here goes anyway, I was walking through Project Tomorrow and noticed the black curtain at the exit of SSE was a little open on the left side, while trying to see what ever I could, I noticed that two of the omnimover cars (that I could see) had the video monitors and they were on....couldn't tell what was on the screen, but they were on...so progress is being made on SSE.

XS-Spence

This may have been reported but here goes anyway, I was walking through Project Tomorrow and noticed the black curtain at the exit of SSE was a little open on the left side, while trying to see what ever I could, I noticed that two of the omnimover cars (that I could see) had the video monitors and they were on....couldn't tell what was on the screen, but they were on...so progress is being made on SSE.

I got yelled at when I looked behind the curtain, thankfully it was by someone I knew that didn't recognize me from the back. I got some great tidbits on what's going on inside, including confirmation that the new Voice of SSE is none other than Dme. Judy Dench ("Q" from the James Bond series).

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oo.. December 14th is my first day out of classes (darn you French exam!)

And i was considering a trip to DLR for that period.. hmm.. stuck in a quandary now.

kcnole

I'll have to wait and here it. Its just impossible for me to imagine this ride without a nice deep timbre voice over. I was so hoping for Patrick Stewart.

MythBuster

I was told - soft opening December 7 and hard opening December 14 unless they really run into problems.

Where did you hear that at?
My friend who works there said it would lucky if it opened by Feburary, there are many, many problems with the contractors. He said there is no organization there, they do things, then have to re-do them again

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
wow... Judi Dench narrating this thing really came out of no where. Sounds great.... if true! :)

BTW... anyone else have anything further on this opening date the op posted? :veryconfu:confused::veryconfu

the-reason14

Wow, I can def. hear her as a good narrator(sp) for SSE, I just cant wait. Although that first vid was dumb, overall she seems like a good choice IMO. I am however going to miss the old speaker.

Horizons1

Where did you hear that at?
My friend who works there said it would lucky if it opened by Feburary, there are many, many problems with the contractors. He said there is no organization there, they do things, then have to re-do them again

Yea, I thought it had been pushed back to February too. When did, if it did, move back up to December?

And as for a narrator, I think Patrick Warburton would have been the best choice, hands down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom