Video of My HM Proposal...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hearing the Ghost Host voice makes this all the more awesome. Congrats again and be sure to hold onto that video. You'll want to show the kids some day... ;)

828tnt

cool! as i commented in another thread as well- congrats! very creative, well done. nice to hear the staff was so accommodating too.

didn't know you and wdwfigment were buds- maybe we'll have to bump into you guys on a trip... oh, and looks like the pens got us yesterday....next time!

cheers!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
cool! as i commented in another thread as well- congrats! very creative, well done. nice to hear the staff was so accommodating too.

didn't know you and wdwfigment were buds- maybe we'll have to bump into you guys on a trip... oh, and looks like the pens got us yesterday....next time!

cheers!

In all honesty tell me how a person could like Hartnell?

The dude just does not get it. People always ask me what 5 players in the NHL would I love to have on my team and I always say I can give you 3 I would never want. 1. Hartnell 2. Colin White 3. Pronger. Im a fan of the game I love most of the players. I cant STAND those 3 idiots and its not because they dont play for The Pens I just cant stand them. I honestly have no clue how NOBODY on The Flyers hasnt kicked the $hit out of Hartnell after a game. He has cost you guys at LEAST 2 games against us. He is a great player. If he would quit trying to be an idiot and just play he would probably be as good as Richards.

mpoppins217

Congrats! I love how excited she is, jumping up and down squealing! Have a great time planning the wedding! Y'all make a beautiful couple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom