VIDEO - Amazing aerial views of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train shot from a helicopter

TP2000

Interesting they released it with the work / evac lights on.

I noticed that too. A shame they forgot to, or didn't care enough, or didn't plan this well enough, to have someone switch off those outside work lights that ruin the look of the attraction at night. Otherwise it's an impressive video, marred by those glaring work lights left on.

fractal

Video gives you a great perspective of all the detail and themeing that went into this attraction. Amazing job by WDI!

Sevier

I noticed that too. A shame they forgot to, or didn't care enough, or didn't plan this well enough, to have someone switch off those outside work lights that ruin the look of the attraction at night. Otherwise it's an impressive video, marred by those glaring work lights left on.

LOL. Nice reach.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I think they were on deliberately. Without those, the night scenes would largely be pitch black and you would not be able to see the track, which I believe is the purpose of the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom