News Victoria & Albert’s awarded MICHELIN Star

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort was awarded with a MICHELIN star this evening during the 2024 Florida MICHELIN Guide Ceremony.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 8.31.12 PM.png

Israel Pérez from Victoria & Albert’s was also awarded the 2024 Service Award.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 8.00.49 PM.png

Gringrinngghost

Two questions.

A. How much will the price INCREASE.
B. How long until they loose it given they’ve been trying for over a decade to get one.

Gringrinngghost

What’s the costa for that these days? It’s been awhile
From another site:

The Dining Room:
7 course Prix Fixe Menu Begins at $295 per Guest. Wine Pairings are additional and begin at $150 or $110 for zero proof per guest.

Queen Victoria:
10-course Prix Fixe Menu with French gueridon service $375 per guest. Wine Pairings are an additional cost and begin at $210 or $145 for zero proof per guest.

Chef’s table:
7-10 course Prix Fixe Menu $425 per guest. Wine Pairings begin at $210 or $145 for zero proof per guest.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
From another site:

The Dining Room:
7 course Prix Fixe Menu Begins at $295 per Guest. Wine Pairings are additional and begin at $150 or $110 for zero proof per guest.

Queen Victoria:
10-course Prix Fixe Menu with French gueridon service $375 per guest. Wine Pairings are an additional cost and begin at $210 or $145 for zero proof per guest.

Chef’s table:
7-10 course Prix Fixe Menu $425 per guest. Wine Pairings begin at $210 or $145 for zero proof per guest.
I’m actually surprised it’s not more…I think my last go was like $195

fgmnt

Great to see them come back even better after the long time off. Might need to go next time I am in the sweatiest place on earth.

EricsBiscuit

From another site:

The Dining Room:

Queen Victoria:

Chef’s table:
Honestly not bad for fine dining.

lentesta

Premium Member
Wasn’t last year the first year Orlando was included in the Guide? And wasn’t V&A closed when they reviewed for last year’s stars/ guide?

It had just reopened, with the new chef. I was at V&A the night of last year's announcements.

Word around the mise en place then was that Michelin might wait a year to see how the new chef and re-opening would do. Nobody thought they were undeserving - it was just a matter of time.

Huge congratulations to Israel. He's worked for better fine-dining experiences in WDW his entire career. Just a great guy whose dedicated his adult life to the culinary arts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom