Via Napoli Pizza

captainkidd

Hey everyone, just wanted to give my review of Via Napoli since we ate there for the first time on Friday. I personally thought it was some of the best pizza I've ever had. It wasn't burnt, had enough sauce and pepperoni and came out super hot. My mother and sister also agree it's probably the best pizza they've ever eaten. I know some people will call us crazy I guess for thinking that Via Napoli is the best but whatever. We loved it!!!

You ain't crazy sister - It's awesome!

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Just returned from DW and finally got to try Via Napoli.

I can see why people either love it or hate it. If you're used to pizza with a heavy, sweet sauce and mounds of cheese then the pizza at Via Napoli probably isn't for you. But if you prefer a milder sauce that tastes more like fresh tomatoes then you'll love Via Napoli.

We ordered the Margherita pizza and it was fantastic. Probably ranks right up there with some of the best brick oven pizza I've ever had. Will definitely go there again on our next visit.
Thanks, we will be there in about 3 weeks. Can't wait to try it.

go3epcot

Looking forward to reading your report.

Just got back so here you go...

I had the Pepperoni Pizza and enjoyed it, but it is not the be all, end all for pizza. While it is the best pizza I have had on property, that is not a great endorsement. If you really need pizza while at WDW, I would point you here, but I will be going elsewhere in World Showcase for my special dinner next year...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom