Very upset over what I saw yesterday!!

Djali999

Originally posted by mkt
tour-ons...

the other day this woman was berating me because I failed to give her two plastic bags (something she never requested). she wanted another so her toddler could play with it.

:goodnevil

General Grizz

Rob...show is #3 according to Keys of the Kingdom and the Disney Institute Guest Service book.

I agree safety is #1. However, since they've been doing this for a while, there just seems to be a lack in show ethic. And it IS a key! So while I support this backstage exit, I do so with the assumption that, over time, it can be fit to be more Disneyesque.

Becky - - a tiny little seed that's reaching out to meet your need. . .

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Rob...show is #3 according to Keys of the Kingdom and the Disney Institute Guest Service book.

*pulls out old training paperwork*

it says Show is #4 in my paperwork...

but since when has Disney been known for consistency on its internal policies

TURKEY

Originally posted by mkt
*pulls out old training paperwork*

it says Show is #4 in my paperwork...

but since when has Disney been known for consistency on its internal policies

That's what it says in my paperwork from three weeks ago.

General Grizz

Maybe nowadays "efficiency" costs less than "show."

OK! BAD JOKE!

________ [Nunis]'s four elements were Safety, Courtesy, Show and Capacity (which was later relabeled Efficiency.)

. . .

SHOW

"The service standard of show requires that there be seamless and exceptional entertainment for guests. . . [meaning] a performance that is uninterrupted from the beginning to end of a guest's stay at the resort."

. . .

"Walt Disney was always focused on providing a good show, one in which the audience's attention was never unintentionally diverted or otherwise interrupted. Marty Sklar, Chairman of Walt Disney Imagineering, remembers walking through Disneyland with Walt. As they reached the Mike Fink Keel Boats in Frontierland, a company publicist drove up to the pair. Walt was shocked. "What," he demanded, "are you doing with a care here in 1860?"

(Same goes for Main Street - the show pertains for however long a regular guest experience lasts inside the gates.)

"It all adds up to a seamless show."

QUOTES FROM: "BE OUR GUEST" Perfecting the art of customer service by the Disney Institute.

I just went to one Keys to the Kingdom review. . . and Show was listed last. Just went to another, it's the way I wrote it.

:hammer:

Becky

CEO Griz

Thank you :D

with the right amount of feed, and the right amount of earth:cool:

As Monty Python would say " and now for something completely different"

charting a brand new way, for the future world is born today:)

Bill

Account Suspended
Actually Grizz, I heard Show was bumped up to #1 a few months back, but then was replaced with "Shareholders." So now show is no longer a key. Not quite sure why.:lol:

kurros

I dunno what you guys are reading that has Show as #4.

The Quality Standards are typically shown as a pie that is read clockwise. Saftey, Courtesy, Show, Efficiency.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by kurros
I dunno what you guys are reading that has Show as #4.

my traditions paperwork and all of my original (and a bit of the supplemental) training paperwork from WDW (MK, Epcot, & DTD), Disney Regional Entertainment, and Walt Disney Entertainment has them listed as

1-Safety
2-Quality/Courtesy (varies by the document)
3-Efficiency
4-Show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom