Very off topic but need help

sharkgirl

To Corus Red Team (Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark): Good Luck and hope this helps! I'm from Keller Texas(35 miles from Dallas.)

Best of Luck

Best of Luck to the Corus Red Team. Special greetings from New Orleans, Louisiana to Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Dan and especially Mark.

Johnny

Good Luck Corus Red - Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark

From Tom in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Just a little to far to walk to Disney from here.

mickey04

Good Luck Corus Red Team!! Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark. Greetings from Reading, Massachusetts, just outside of good old Boston.

LpMcQuack

Good Luck Corus Red Team, especially Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark........from your friends from The Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning.

Aurora23

Good Luck to the Corus Red Team: Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark. Greetings from Southaven, MS, USA (close to Memphis, TN)!!!

diddy_mouse

Good Luck to the Corus Red Team: Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark! A friendly hello from Fairfax, VA (about 35 min from Washington, DC)

tigsmom

Good luck to the Corus Red team!! Hi to Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark! from Monroe, NY (45 miles north of NYC) :wave:

Raven66

Good luck Corus Red Team...........Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark. From Steele, MO about an hour from Memphis, TN. :wave:

Safari Giraffe

Good luck to the Corus Red Team of Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark. I wish you continued success from Northwest Indiana (45 minutes from Downtown Chicago).

diveteam

Original Poster
Hi Everyone :wave:

I just wanted to say a big thanks for all your help last week, I am now back at home relaxing. It was a very busy and hectic week but I really enjoyed the 24 hour challenge we were set (much better than being stuck in a classroom which is what we did for the rest of the week).

I have attached a picture below of our team after we completed our final task which was to discover the location of an illegal drugs cache (locked box of old newspapers) by following many clues and driving from one phonebox to another until we could pinpoint where it was (yes I am absolutley covered in champagne).

redteam.jpg

From left to right there is Dan, Louise, Ian, Tanya, Thijs, Me, Luke and Christiane.

Again thank you for all your help.

Mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom