Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets

HouCuseChickie

I'm pretty sure I was able to buy them in May last year. I think I debated a while about the purchase, but I could have sworn they were available in early May...maybe even the first of the month.

Upvote 0

becanya

I'm pretty sure I was able to buy them in May last year. I think I debated a while about the purchase, but I could have sworn they were available in early May...maybe even the first of the month.

Gosh, I hope you are right! Then I could book fully plan my days, book ADRs, and buy the party tickets in the same month! Oh yeah, and buy our plane tickets too. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Definitely pre-order them from Disney if you can. Tickets that are pre-purchased in the past have had some sort of a discount as opposed to purchasing them on the day of the event, assuming it isnt sold out. Marie

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Anyone know when these tickets typically go on sale? We always arrive on/after Christmas so have never had the chance to go.

Thanks!

If you are arriving on/after Christmas as you say, then you will not be going to the party. The last MVMCP is typically about 1 week prior to Christmas. The party does not run dring the extremely busy holiday. Here are the dates from last years parties. Note that they are typically Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights each week with a break for the busy Thanksgiving week.

November 8, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30;
December 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 19

Upvote 0

DisneyFan1003

Original Poster
If you are arriving on/after Christmas as you say, then you will not be going to the party. The last MVMCP is typically about 1 week prior to Christmas. The party does not run dring the extremely busy holiday. Here are the dates from last years parties. Note that they are typically Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights each week with a break for the busy Thanksgiving week.

November 8, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30;
December 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 19

Thanks for the dates and info! This year, our trip is Nov 30 - Dec 7, so it's the first time we'll get to experience the event. Our past holiday trips have always started on Christmas day or immediately after, so we've always missed the party.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

>>The only place you can buy them is by calling Disney. You can call the dining reservations line and they can help you. (407) 939-3463<<

Not true -- you can also buy them online at their website, just like any of their other tickets.

Upvote 0

raugust

Mvmcp

Went in 2009 and purchased the tickets on April 29th, even though the official release date was advertised for May 1. Could have just got lucky, I guess :animwink:

Upvote 0

go3epcot

Is it normal for December park hours to be released at the same time as the Mickey Christmas Party dates are released? Traveling Nov. 30 - December 4th and looking to plan night activities! Thanks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom