very important question!!!

lileonard

Banned
If me and three other people take advantage of the fairytale package and stay at the all star movies for 7 nights, would there be any way for us to purchase a three day park hopper pass and still get a deal on that. Or does it have to be as long as you stay, for the ultimate hopper ticket, and the room deal to funtion.

My problem is that I like this deal but I only want to go to the parks maybe 3 or 4 days while im down there.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Maria

Is there a 3 day parkhopper now? I only knew of the 4 day parkhopper. If it doesn´t exist, I guess you will still have to pay the one for 4 days. Do NOT make the big mistake of buying the ticket each day at each park! Please! Even if you pay a bit more for the parkhopper, please don´t do it. If you get the parkhopper, you can park hop all you want and if you don´t use one day, you can save if for life. If you buy it one by one, you are stuck with that one park for the whole day.

Sorry if I didn´t answer your question, I just thought I would warn you anyways. ;)

Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Maria
Is there a 3 day parkhopper now? I only knew of the 4 day parkhopper. If it doesn´t exist, I guess you will still have to pay the one for 4 days. Do NOT make the big mistake of buying the ticket each day at each park! Please! Even if you pay a bit more for the parkhopper, please don´t do it. If you get the parkhopper, you can park hop all you want and if you don´t use one day, you can save if for life. If you buy it one by one, you are stuck with that one park for the whole day.

Sorry if I didn´t answer your question, I just thought I would warn you anyways. ;)

Have a great trip! :wave:

You might be best off with the legnth of stay pass. I mean even if you only want to go to the parks a few times. What is to say you won't have the sudden urge for a dole whip? The ablity to just go to the park when you feel like it is awesome, I would take that into consideration.

Upvote 0

Katherine

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
You might be best off with the legnth of stay pass. I mean even if you only want to go to the parks a few times. What is to say you won't have the sudden urge for a dole whip? The ablity to just go to the park when you feel like it is awesome, I would take that into consideration.

This is almost exactly what I was thinking!:)

Upvote 0

RandeB

On our last trip with extended family, some who never/rarely go to WDW we were asked why we should buy 4 day hoppers for the 4 days we had if not everyone would want to go to a park every day. We said we'd gladly take anyone's ticket with unused days on it.

Numbers of days on tickets not used after the trip: Big Fat Zero!

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

I just booked the fairytale package for myself & daughter, and it was my understanding that it is with the length of stay pass. I think you would have to book a different package to get a 4 day hopper. Maybe the reservations agent would be better able to answer your question... 'cuz I don't know for sure...

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I agree with Figment Mom Pam (Kingdom Konsultant) is certainly going to be your best source of information. My own little stab at the issue is this:
1) Get the room rate multiply by 6 nights
2) get the cost for the 4 day hopper (There isnt a three day hopper at all)
3) add together for a total
4) run the Fairytale Package for the same 6 nights/7 days
I have a sneaking suspicion the package will be cheaper.. Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can only get the unlimited park hoppers with any of the packages. The 3 day hoppers are sold at the park gates only. If you need help, contact me and we can run the numbers for you, but I agree with Belle, this package is a really good deal and I think it may be cheaper.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The Cost of a 4 day hopper for me with my Disney Club discount was about 204 per adult. The standard price for a Moderate room is somewhere in the $140 a night range depending on when you are going. For the per room rate you can see the Disneyworld website. Dont forget to add in tax though!! Belle

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I don't know off hand how much they are Maria. The smallest pass that I can get is the 4 day hopper pass for $202 with tax.

Pam

That´s what I thought, that the smallest park hopper was for 4 days, not for three. If that option exists, would be nice, but I didn´t think Disney would do it.

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by TravisM
we only have 4 day hoppers. Unless you are with a convention group. Or you go to one of those shady ticket sellers on 192 LMAO!!!!

LOL! The voice of the parks has spoken!

That´s what I thought, the hoppers start with 4 days, unless of course what you mentionned or some other options reserved for cast members and GR.

Yeah... stop by one of those cheap tickets sellers! :lol: :lol: :wave:

Upvote 0

Bagheera

You can only get the unlimited park hoppers with any of the packages. The 3 day hoppers are sold at the park gates only. If you need help, contact me and we can run the numbers for you, but I agree with Belle, this package is a really good deal and I think it may be cheaper.

Pam

Pam,

I believe that there are 3-day one-park-per-day passes available at the gate, but not 3-day park hoppers. Check out the ticket matrix over at Deb's site

Mark

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Travis is right. It's for conventions. Sorry I got mixed up. I don't deal with them usually. Thanks for straightening it out Travis.:animwink:

Pam

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Travis is right. It's for conventions. Sorry I got mixed up. I don't deal with them usually. Thanks for straightening it out Travis.:animwink:

Pam

Duh. Should've remembered that myself, since that was one of the options on my conference in April 02. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Sorry, Pam.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom