• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

very important question!!!

lileonard

Banned
If me and three other people take advantage of the fairytale package and stay at the all star movies for 7 nights, would there be any way for us to purchase a three day park hopper pass and still get a deal on that. Or does it have to be as long as you stay, for the ultimate hopper ticket, and the room deal to funtion.

My problem is that I like this deal but I only want to go to the parks maybe 3 or 4 days while im down there.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Maria

Is there a 3 day parkhopper now? I only knew of the 4 day parkhopper. If it doesn´t exist, I guess you will still have to pay the one for 4 days. Do NOT make the big mistake of buying the ticket each day at each park! Please! Even if you pay a bit more for the parkhopper, please don´t do it. If you get the parkhopper, you can park hop all you want and if you don´t use one day, you can save if for life. If you buy it one by one, you are stuck with that one park for the whole day.

Sorry if I didn´t answer your question, I just thought I would warn you anyways. ;)

Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

ArchiDanDisney

Originally posted by Maria
Is there a 3 day parkhopper now? I only knew of the 4 day parkhopper. If it doesn´t exist, I guess you will still have to pay the one for 4 days. Do NOT make the big mistake of buying the ticket each day at each park! Please! Even if you pay a bit more for the parkhopper, please don´t do it. If you get the parkhopper, you can park hop all you want and if you don´t use one day, you can save if for life. If you buy it one by one, you are stuck with that one park for the whole day.

Sorry if I didn´t answer your question, I just thought I would warn you anyways. ;)

Have a great trip! :wave:

You might be best off with the legnth of stay pass. I mean even if you only want to go to the parks a few times. What is to say you won't have the sudden urge for a dole whip? The ablity to just go to the park when you feel like it is awesome, I would take that into consideration.

Upvote 0

Katherine

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
You might be best off with the legnth of stay pass. I mean even if you only want to go to the parks a few times. What is to say you won't have the sudden urge for a dole whip? The ablity to just go to the park when you feel like it is awesome, I would take that into consideration.

This is almost exactly what I was thinking!:)

Upvote 0

RandeB

On our last trip with extended family, some who never/rarely go to WDW we were asked why we should buy 4 day hoppers for the 4 days we had if not everyone would want to go to a park every day. We said we'd gladly take anyone's ticket with unused days on it.

Numbers of days on tickets not used after the trip: Big Fat Zero!

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

I just booked the fairytale package for myself & daughter, and it was my understanding that it is with the length of stay pass. I think you would have to book a different package to get a 4 day hopper. Maybe the reservations agent would be better able to answer your question... 'cuz I don't know for sure...

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I agree with Figment Mom Pam (Kingdom Konsultant) is certainly going to be your best source of information. My own little stab at the issue is this:
1) Get the room rate multiply by 6 nights
2) get the cost for the 4 day hopper (There isnt a three day hopper at all)
3) add together for a total
4) run the Fairytale Package for the same 6 nights/7 days
I have a sneaking suspicion the package will be cheaper.. Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can only get the unlimited park hoppers with any of the packages. The 3 day hoppers are sold at the park gates only. If you need help, contact me and we can run the numbers for you, but I agree with Belle, this package is a really good deal and I think it may be cheaper.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The Cost of a 4 day hopper for me with my Disney Club discount was about 204 per adult. The standard price for a Moderate room is somewhere in the $140 a night range depending on when you are going. For the per room rate you can see the Disneyworld website. Dont forget to add in tax though!! Belle

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I don't know off hand how much they are Maria. The smallest pass that I can get is the 4 day hopper pass for $202 with tax.

Pam

That´s what I thought, that the smallest park hopper was for 4 days, not for three. If that option exists, would be nice, but I didn´t think Disney would do it.

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by TravisM
we only have 4 day hoppers. Unless you are with a convention group. Or you go to one of those shady ticket sellers on 192 LMAO!!!!

LOL! The voice of the parks has spoken!

That´s what I thought, the hoppers start with 4 days, unless of course what you mentionned or some other options reserved for cast members and GR.

Yeah... stop by one of those cheap tickets sellers! :lol: :lol: :wave:

Upvote 0

Bagheera

You can only get the unlimited park hoppers with any of the packages. The 3 day hoppers are sold at the park gates only. If you need help, contact me and we can run the numbers for you, but I agree with Belle, this package is a really good deal and I think it may be cheaper.

Pam

Pam,

I believe that there are 3-day one-park-per-day passes available at the gate, but not 3-day park hoppers. Check out the ticket matrix over at Deb's site

Mark

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Travis is right. It's for conventions. Sorry I got mixed up. I don't deal with them usually. Thanks for straightening it out Travis.:animwink:

Pam

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Travis is right. It's for conventions. Sorry I got mixed up. I don't deal with them usually. Thanks for straightening it out Travis.:animwink:

Pam

Duh. Should've remembered that myself, since that was one of the options on my conference in April 02. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Sorry, Pam.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom