Very Disapointed

cymbaldiva

I do always (or at least almost always - nothing is ever 100 %) at least say" Hi!" to the bus driver when I board the bus...and I always express my gratitude when the driver sees me running to catch a bus and stops! When exiting, I say thank you and wish the driver a great day.

How can people not thank the drivers anyway? If someone is providing a service for you, the very least you can do is thank them!

Invero

Originally posted by marypopmom
We have 3 DS 14,12 and 9 and they have been taught to say thank you when getting off every bus and boat.

It's always great when the kids are friendly and polite like that. It's good to know that common courtesy is still being taught to kids. :)

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Get over it!

Originally posted by dznynut
We have done WDW and the parks for many years and always enjoyed it. This past trip was an exception. We were there from 08/26 thru 09/01 and stayed at Port Orleans resort.

First of all never again will we visit in August. We have never experienced so many rude and obnoxious people on any trip until now. My bro and sis in law were visiting with us (first trip) and did not experience WDW they way we always had in the past :cry: .

I know other visitors have nothing to do with Disney, but a lesson was learned. We will only go in February, October or May from now on.

I was very happy to get back to Texas where people are polite and friendly (for the most part).

Also saw alot of maintenance issues that we have never seen in the past (I don't care to list them all at this time). You can notice where care is not taken by Disney anymore for facilities, etc..

I feel as if Disney is not taking as much care as they used to for the visitor, very sad....

I am so disgusted at this point I am not even going to see what kind of responses this thread will get. Go ahead... go to Walt Disney World and experience it for youself.

It will be a while before we go back again. We had fun, it just was'nt what it used to be.

I think Thomas Wolfe said it the best, You Can't Go Home Again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom