Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Nemo14

That's good - the last one he had was wearing thin...
th

Goofyernmost

I've had a bus driving gig the last 4 days and it requires that I get up at 5:15am. This is messing up my mind big time. Not that I don't get up fairly early anyway, but, I usually just fiddle fart around for the first three hours before I actually do anything. (unless I'm going out to play golf).

The worst part is that it is completely depriving me of my very much, unanimously agreed on, beauty sleep. I cannot afford to miss very much of that at all.

Nemo14

I've had a bus driving gig the last 4 days and it requires that I get up at 5:15am. This is messing up my mind big time. Not that I don't get up fairly early anyway, but, I usually just fiddle fart around for the first three hours before I actually do anything. (unless I'm going out to play golf).

The worst part is that it is completely depriving me of my very much, unanimously agreed on, beauty sleep. I cannot afford to miss very much of that at all.
I'm usually up around 5 anyway, but this stupid cold has really messed that up. Breathing and all that you know...

acishere

I'm usually up around 5 anyway, but this stupid cold has really messed that up. Breathing and all that you know...
I use a Nettie pot and Breathe Right strips when the cold is starting to go away so I can start breathing while sleeping again.

Lucky

I liked Eddie. Too bad he meets a grisly end after just a scene or two. Well, he's in another scene after he's dead but we won't talk about that. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom