Valentines Day Stories!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
DisneyFreak529 said:
wow what a bunch of great Love stories!! :lol:

not everyone has 'love' stories on v-day. :lol: :p

The thread is titled "Valentines Day Stories!!" so I thought I would share mine. :wave: :p

jesserin

DisneyFreak529 said:
wow what a bunch of great Love stories!! :lol:

My DH brought me home flowers and our new DD a mini-bouquet to match mine.. it was cute and sweet - and very suprising as the poor man doesn't have a romantic bone in his body - this was a biggie for him! :D

timkelmom

My DH had a Mickey flower arrangement sent to me from Hallmark. It was very sweet since he is not usually the romatic type. The last flowers I got were about 5 years ago. It was a good day for me.:)

jesserin

I'm with you girl... the last time my DH got flowers for me - it was a potted plant... sweet guy that he is - he wanted them to last... :rolleyes:

timkelmom

jesserin said:
I'm with you girl... the last time my DH got flowers for me - it was a potted plant... sweet guy that he is - he wanted them to last... :rolleyes:

Don't you love when our DHs get us something ELSE we have to take care of.:lol:

jesserin

timkelmom said:
Don't you love when our DHs get us something ELSE we have to take care of.:lol:
:lol: they say it's the thought that counts... maybe when i laughed, that's when he decided it would be awhile before i got flowers again... ;)

jesserin

we ended up at ruby tuesday's - long story- anyway, the chicken on my pasta was raw in the center - so we got our whole meal for free.. go figure... ahh well, try again next year ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom