Valentines Day Stories!!

DisneyFreak529

Original Poster
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

My husband & I meet on a blind date 7 years ago on Valentines day.
Now we are married & this is our 2nd Valentines Day together as a married couple.

In the season of Valentines Day why don't we share of our best Valentines day!

Mine was 2003, our 4th Aniversary as a couple when my husband asked me to marry him....

Now what is yours?

Wckd Queen

Ummm...this waiter at a local restaurant I go to went out of his way to come over to me and wish me a Happy Valentines day :lookaroun

LilDucky

Wckd Queen said:
Ummm...this waiter at a local restaurant I go to went out of his way to come over to me and wish me a Happy Valentines day :lookaroun
Oooh.... my neighbor went out of his way to say that to me too!! How funny is it that we have a similar story?! :wave:

:lookaroun :lookaroun

Wckd Queen

LilDucky said:
Oooh.... my neighbor went out of his way to say that to me too!! How funny is it that we have a similar story?! :wave:

:lookaroun :lookaroun
Looks like we both had stellar Vdays, huh? :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
OH! My 3rd shift guy wished me a happy Valentines day.... but that was kinda creepy. :( :-\

darthdarrel

Wckd Queen said:
That's weird I was at the New Ihop restaurant tonight and the waitress wished me a happy Valentines day.:lookaroun

LilDucky

Well... I hope I'm not shattering any dreams here.... but.... :lookaroun

I think the waiting staff were supposed to say that to the customers :lookaroun

But you know.... maybe not :eek:

Wckd Queen

LilDucky said:
Well... I hope I'm not shattering any dreams here.... but.... :lookaroun

I think the waiting staff were supposed to say that to the customers :lookaroun

But you know.... maybe not :eek:
You know...all that some of us have are those dreams...and you've just shattered them!! MEANIE!! :cry:

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom