Utimate MK Record Attempt

Wilt Dasney

I wish he'd update with his plans for the last 10 minutes. :lol:

BTW, it sounds like by the rules of this little thing, ALL the attractions that precede the "bonus" list have to be done (unless they're seasonal, I guess, like the Christmas stuff). Is that right? And if so, did they do them all?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I wish he'd update with his plans for the last 10 minutes. :lol:

BTW, it sounds like by the rules of this little thing, ALL the attractions that precede the "bonus" list have to be done (unless they're seasonal, I guess, like the Christmas stuff). Is that right? And if so, did they do them all?

I know two things:

1. I don't know about them doing everything on the list. :rolleyes:

2. I'm not taking the time to look it up. :rolleyes:

Wilt Dasney

I would love to follow something similar to this at Disneyland, with the higher number of attractions and longer operating hours they tend to have out there. Maybe a 9 am-midnight quest. :lol:

Wilt Dasney

Would the ferryboat ride out count?
I don't think it's on the list...just in-park stuff.

It looks like it might be down to just Wishes and KG. I'm thinking they shut down the Main Street Vehicles at park close, or they could ride one of those to the exit to squeeze in one more.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I don't think it's on the list...just in-park stuff.

It looks like it might be down to just Wishes and KG. I'm thinking they shut down the Main Street Vehicles at park close, or they could ride one of those to the exit to squeeze in one more.

What about the street performances? Are those all done for the evening?

Wilt Dasney

What about the street performances? Are those all done for the evening?
I thought about that too. My guess is yes. They probably don't want to give people any excuse to hang around after the fireworks, other than to shop.

But...I guess we'll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom