Updated news on numerous Disney projects next week

AEfx

I don't think we'll get any new information on unannounced projects. I'll be surprised if we even get concrete dates for opening of the new attractions like Soarin or Frozen. I'm expecting maybe one or two new pieces of concept art and a ton of fluff.

My expectations are similarly low, particularly for us as we usually know about anything before they announce it anyway, LOL.

That said, I'm thinking they really need to share some more Avatar stuff if it's really going to open next year. They have actually talked quite a lot about Star Wars for a project so long out, and my guess is they will take advantage of the fact that Cameron just made a few Avatar announcements last week. Given how rare it is that anyone gives a turd about Avatar, they'll want to capitalize on it while they can.

kpilcher

Keep expectations low here, guys. We'll most likely get a few nuggets at best. It was meant to be centered on ROL and AK after dark. They will still show at least something of ROL to the media (likely billed as a rehearsal or work-in-progress). My team will be there. Will let you know if anything substantial comes out of this.

jt04

Keep expectations low here, guys. We'll most likely get a few nuggets at best. It was meant to be centered on ROL and AK after dark. They will still show at least something of ROL to the media (likely billed as a rehearsal or work-in-progress). My team will be there. Will let you know if anything substantial comes out of this.

Simply would like to know if SWL is under construction or delayed at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom