Update! Mission: Space pics

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Re: So...

Originally posted by Léo
...what kind of feeling will you get?
To me, it lokks like Mad Hatter's Tea Cup... But I hope I'm wrong!!

No, but is it just a giant Star Tours??????

LOL it wont be anything like Mad Hatter ;) and its going to give you a feeling like nothing else you have experienced in your life! :)

WDWKing

Re: Re: So...

Originally posted by wdwmagic
LOL it wont be anything like Mad Hatter ;) and its going to give you a feeling like nothing else you have experienced in your life! :)

Except for that time I went to the Moon. :lol: J/K :lol: :animwink:

Léo

I hope so

I definitely hope so in so far as I'm going there in August for the very first time!!!

By the way, what kind of things will you have to do during the flights????

SirNim

Re: I hope so

Originally posted by Léo
I definitely hope so in so far as I'm going there in August for the very first time!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

". . . as your ship tears through the atmosphere, hurtling you toward the ground, you struggle to reach the fire suppression switch in front of you. The g-forces are too strong! You reach instead for the ejection release . . . the g's pull at you from a new direction as your escape pod jettisons from the doomed main ship . . ."

No one knows what you'll have to do during the flights...:(
:)

FusionAddict

My Guess...

Based on the description of the ride system, I'm guessing the ride will probably start with a fast centrifuge spinup to simulate the intense g-forces of liftoff. I have no clue how they're going to simulate weighlessness, though. Although, They may be looking at using the rotational capabilities of the pods themselves to do the work...similar to the f-16-0-g rolls on Hulk at IOA or Kraken at Sea World...same pricipal, different system and a prolonged time frame.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Re: I hope so

Originally posted by Léo

Try to remain concious and keep your bearings ;) LOL Only kidding.... you will be doing some activities to pilot your space craft during the flight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom