UP Character Meet & Greets

fmingo36

Original Poster
Has anyone attended the UP character meet & greets at DHS? How long of a wait for pix and autographs? Was wondering if Carl has his walker (as shown on a previous post).
Saw the movie this weekend and absolutely loved it!!!

WaltLover

I just got back and My boyfriend and I met the Characters!!! It didnt take very long to meet them. We did however get there at the time they were about to take a break between 1:30 -2:10. We just waited in line for sorceror Mickey and then played around on the computers till they let us stand in line to Meet Carl and Dug. We never got to meet Russell unfortunatly. Carl did have his cane because I remember Dug stealing it and playing around. They were so cute to meet and Dug made licking sounds when I went to give him a hug!!!!

WaltLover

You meet them Inside the Disney Animation Place. We went in for the show which only takes 8 minutes. They then let you out and you can either look around or head straight for the lines to meet the characters. They had Mickey, the Up Characters and The Incredibles. If you want though you can go straight through the shop at the end and bypass the show. Kevin is in the background of the set. His head swings down everyonce in a while you can see he was out for our picture in my avatar. He isnt real just part of the back ground.

Markz

I haven't been to the actual meet and greet (queue wait and pictures)

but i've took some pictures from afar

the costumes look amazing

and karl does have his walker

here you go

1676wdx.jpg

fmingo36

Original Poster
Markz--thanks for sharing your picture.
The characters look great. Hope I get down there before they are done. (Still bummed I missed Rhino from Bolt)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom